Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are an old Surplus store out of Kansas City, KS. We are new to the internet though. I'm just trying to find different ways to be interactive with people through out the web without being a spammer or come off as a robot. I personally handle everything myself and offer the best customer service humanly possible. Please, take a sec to run through our site or become friends with me on this forum or twitter and facebook @mickeyssurplus

Mickey's Surplus | Facebook
Mickey's Surplus (MickeysSurplus) on Twitter
Home Page

P.S. we also post rare/discontinued/off items on amazon here.
Mickey's Surplus @ Amazon.com:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't trying to spam. :/ I just saw the advertisers section and got carried away. But thanks for the compliment too. If you are looking for something army surplus/camping related let me know because we don't have half the stuff online as we do in the brick and mortar store.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great stuff, Mickey! Prices seem fair. I liked you on FB, and followed on twitter. Send me a PM if you ever list those $20 alice packs on amazon, I'll link it to my site. Always looking for good deals like that for the folks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and I followed you back on twitter! I don't know if we can put the alice packs on amazon. If we can't be the best price we typically don't put it on amazon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts