Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Congratulations America!

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  BigCheeseStick 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 · (Edited)
I have changed my mind about the national debt, the government doesn't care about it, why should I. IMO, the government has NO intentions of ever paying it off, they will go to war if anyone tries to force payment, they have plenty of American citizens to do their fighting for them and raise the debt even more at the same time. Hell, congress just raised the debt ceiling again, what's to worry about, it's still legal to spend what they don't have!

#4 ·
It will continue to rise until they can blame the collapse on someone else. An attack by Russia and China would be ideal. They can blame the collapse on them, get the UN charter adopted so we can "get their help", and use the UN small arms treaty to disarm the public all as the nation reels from a "surprise attack" by the two biggest powers on earth.

Reactions: rickkyw1720pf
#6 ·
The debt has gone from 10 trillion dollars to nearly 17 trillion dollars since Obama took office.
That is not to say that it is his fault - just that it has risen 7 trillion in the last 5-6 years.
Both parties have been adding to the debt since the civil war - it has never been paid down and has continued to increase to the present.
If we forecast, using the first term of Obama, the federal debt will be at least 20 trillion dollars at the end of the next presidential election. (that does not take into account the extra programs initiated in his second term)

#9 ·
All these numbers....The rich get richer, the poor stay poor, and the taxpayers pay the piper.
Where is the value of dollar? In a vault in Fort Knox? In a .99 item?
just print more money, add a zero with a sharpie to every bill in your wallet?

#17 ·
I've got 17 now, do I hear 18, 18, someone give me 18, do I hear 18? 22! OK, I got 22 now, thank you Mr. O, do I hear 23, 23, do I hear 23. 23 now, Mr. President you're bidding against yourself. You don't have to do that. OK then, 23 now, do I hear 24, yes I have 24 now, thank you Mr. President.

#19 ·
It's been just ONE DAY since hitting 17 Trillion, and we're already 80 Billion over! U.S. National Debt Clock CNN seems to agree with these numbers as it's what they've reported today.

The bama's worse than a 13 year old girl in a shoe store with mom's credit card!

On top this, Germany is demanding we give them back their gold from Fort Knox, and we won't even let them see it. Yet we've sold hundreds of tons to China that just appeared from nowhere. :/

Federal Reserve Refuses to Submit to an Audit of Germany´s Gold Held i | nsnbc international

Most interesting news of all...
China Is Encouraging It Citizens To Buy Gold, US Is Encouraging Its Citizens To Sign Up For Food Stamps | InvestmentWatch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.