Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been "Prepping" for a couple years seriously, my whole life has been a prep so to speak.

Well I was out in the barn today doing some frigid spring cleaning . I found my stuff is all jacked up. I need to spend some time on my B.O.B.'s, garden and defense materials. I donated some clothing last week with more to come this week, lots of worn out stuff hit the burner today, including some "Bullseye" that I thought was bad. Oh was I wrong:shock:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Powder is best disposed of in the garden - it makes great fertilizer! (doesn't matter whether it is old or not)
You did open the container before throwing it in the burn barrel, right? No? oops!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah, We just built a home and moved into it in January. Still trying to get everything organized and get my reloading bench up and running.

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some H414 and H110 to try next,the date on the sticker is 1995 and it came in a package deal so I have no idea what's up with it. It's not worth loading up a bunch of stuff with the powder that was in somebody's barn for years.

·
Registered
302 Posts
When I was a kid, I witnessed my father throw a handful into our fireplace one evening late..... Umm, let's just say it didn't go so well for him after he scared the life out of my mother. He smoked up the whole house and ended up on his hands and knees scrubbing walls. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts