Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the obvious... what practical uses can you come up for using condoms?
A shoot-through cover for the barrel on your rifle.
Keep prescription meds in.
Store cooking spices in them.
Store soap in one so your other stuff doesn't get soapy.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Emergency water container, you will be surprised how far they stretch.
Actually I've noticed they don't stretch enough.:-o
I thought for sure someone would say birthday balloons or party favors by now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Actually I've noticed they don't stretch enough.:-o
I thought for sure someone would say birthday balloons or party favors by now.
Umm!! WARNING I happen to be British so there is a perhaps rather off colour joke reply running through my head right now, but for now I shall refrain.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sometimes silence is even funnier.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Remember that condoms are usually coated with a water based lube on the outside and a spermicide on the inside. Don't put anything in them that you put in your mouth or put them on anything that can rust. If you want muzzle protectors you can buy a box of 50 hydraulic fitting caps for the same price as a box of a few condoms. Snap one of those caps on your rifle and it is protected. For water-proof storage a plastic bottle with a tight fitting cap and then dip the covered bottle in wax. I like the flexible bottles - not the ones that break when they are squeezed.

·
Administrator
14,873 Posts
At 64 years of age, and having been married for over 23 years now to a woman who has her own guns, and given that said lady has already told me I ain't getting out of this marriage alive, I personally would not be found within 100 yards of a condom.:shock:

Reactions: hayden

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
While we are on the subject of condoms... would it be considered selfish to wear a textured one inside out? :-o

1 - 9 of 9 Posts