Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My M&P 40c is my EDC gun. I generally carry using a IWB at the small of my back. I am not in love with that. Around the house, I have been carrying my full sized Glock 21 in a combat holster at the 5 o'clock position, just to get used to the weight. I am finding that even with that behemoth of a gun, it is far more comfortable, if more noticeable. I am looking for a similar carry holster for the 40c. Anybody have a suggestion? The Glock is a plastic/polymer holster. That is what I am looking for as opposed to leather.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it come in black? On second thought, that might be too fancy for me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a thought, and tried the 40c in the Glock 21 combat holster, and lo and behold it fits! Not perfectly, but keeps a secure grip on the gun, even upside down. This may be my new carry method until I can find a suitable carry holster.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Well as someone that has carried concealed for decades now the single best I've found is Crossbreed Holsters. I have one for every carry gun I own from a compact 9mm to a full size 1911. Now they aren't pretty but they are by far the single most comfortable holster I've ever used for IWB style. Oh and I'm not a fan of behind the back holsters especially if one falls on their back.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm with joec on this, I don't own a crossbreed yet but it absolutely will be my next holster for my Kimber Pro CDP II. Currently I'm using a Desantis Cozy Partner and it works reasonably well but it does move around a bit, from what I've seen of the crossbreeds I don't think I'll have that issue with one of them.

-Infidel

·
Registered
921 Posts
Crossbreed also makes an OWB holster. It's a hybrid. I have one for my G19.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts