Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will provide free computer help and advise to anyone on this forums, since I am unable to donate to the site, this is what I will do...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks JMH... it's kinda cool to see that kind of offer. I test satellites for a living... anyone need any help with their satellite? :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what kind of satellites, I need to do some spying....

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm a PC dummy, i never even touched a computer til I was 34 years old!
Tell me this please:- I've been using Free AVG anti-virus, and Free Adaware anti-spyware for years and they've always seemed fine, so why on earth would I (or anybody else) want to buy non-free versions??

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I'm a PC dummy, i never even touched a computer til I was 34 years old!
Tell me this please:- I've been using Free AVG anti-virus, and Free Adaware anti-spyware for years and they've always seemed fine, so why on earth would I (or anybody else) want to buy non-free versions??
The paid version have more features, I personally use Avast and malwarebytes free and paid are both great. I have used almost ever anti-virus and anti-spyware and with those too, you can't get a virus or spyware if you tried and I have lol

Reactions: survival

·
Registered
640 Posts
Sorry JMH.... I could tell you but then I would... well... you know the rest. :)

Actually... I used to work with NTM satellites... so I could've helped you out. :) Now I focus primarily on comm satellites and protected terminals.

Reactions: survival

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
protected terminals:twisted: 256 bit protected or DOD protected? Just wondering

·
Registered
640 Posts
DoD and National encrypted comms. 256 is so old school... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts