Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
I have hope:
And besides, it's hard to concentrate these days, so these camps might be really helpful. Who doesn't love camping? Who doesn't love concentrating? I hope they choose me to go on a free camping and concentrating trip!!!
If they pull this shit in Alabama they'd better have a coffee pot that I can access. If not, they are going to have to put me down like a rabid dog.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If they pull this shit in Alabama they'd better have a coffee pot that I can access. If not, they are going to have to put me down like a rabid dog.
I had to get over a coffee addiction myself during initial plandemic season because I figured it wasn't good to be so reliant. If I had a few more years of coffee drinking habits I wouldn't have been able to shake it. Good thing I am a spring chicky still....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
I had to get over a coffee addiction myself during initial plandemic season because I figured it wasn't good to be so reliant. If I had a few more years of coffee drinking habits I wouldn't have been able to shake it. Good thing I am a spring chicky still....:rolleyes:
I went off coffee when I was slated for survival school. Worst headache I ever had. It, in itself, was survival.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Yeah the kids got sent to my brothers house after the first day because I was having some awful parenting fails. The Hubby barely survived. 😁
LOL! I was single at the time. Otherwise, I'd be posting from a computer at a maximum security prison where the correctional officers would be forcing coffee down my throat.

·
Registered
210 Posts
LOL! I was single at the time. Otherwise, I'd be posting from a computer at a maximum security prison where the correctional officers would be forcing coffee down my throat.
The hubby may have spent all that week at my brothers as well :rolleyes: but came home for the nights. The chickens and the dogs are impossible to commit serial crimes against (those eyes). Luckily everyone survived, but that third day with no coffee and five kids was a nightmare possibly more for them than me....😁;);)

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
Coffee is a major part of my preps. If we get locked down long term, I'm not sweating that part.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
What school did you do ?
I didn't. Was supposed to go to Washington state but my father fell ill. He got better but I never went because I changed jobs to APS because they played with the big toys, unlike loadmasters.
Still, I'll bet the first ex was worse than survival school, from what I've been told.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Give up coffee, no way. After my last surgery in the recovery room I had a terrible headache already from 10 hours without my coffee, them gave me some fentanyl and I survived until I got to my room and my coffee. I am truly addicted and have been for decades.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Give up coffee, no way. After my last surgery in the recovery room I had a terrible headache already from 10 hours without my coffee, them gave me some fentanyl and I survived until I got to my room and my coffee. I am truly addicted and have been for decades.
Like I said, if I was a bit older I never would have dared. It's a staple of life. Coffee is one of God's greatest accomplishments. Does AA take coffee addicts? ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
This bill was introduced to the NY state assembly on January 6, 2021. It was read once and referred to the Committee on Health. Searches this morning do not show it coming out of committee nor having been voted in their state senate. As far as I can tell, it is still in committee, which is where trash is dumped. Hopefully, it will stay there. This is all I could find on it this morning...

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
Texas just passed a bill against the covid vaccine passport making it unlawful for business's to deny anyone service. I bet Florida will do the same and I hope all the states follow suit.
Can you link that?
I know Abbot just submitted an Executive Order to that effect, but he said the legislature would need to pass a law to make it more permanent.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
Can you link that?
I know Abbot just submitted an Executive Order to that effect, but he said the legislature would need to pass a law to make it more permanent.
It was an EO.

Abbott said the U.S. Constitution does not empower the federal government to mandate proof of vaccination.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Thank you for providing the bill.
After reading it, I'm astounded at the tactics being described by it.
On the one hand, they authorize that a person who is detained can have counsel and seek a release.
On the other hand, this is only possible AFTER THEIR ILLEGAL DETENTION!!!
Where is the representation and court order prior to detention??? Where is the due process???

Further, it is plausible that a detained person could be in custody for greater than 60 or even 90 days, according to the bill.
They can also be subjected to forced treatment.
This is appalling.
There you go again wanting all that legal mumbo jumbo before we cart you off to the Camps.

Remember today it's COVID 19 it wasn't too long ago the MSM were talking about re education camps for anyone who voted for DJT.

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
Remember today it's COVID 19 it wasn't too long ago the MSM were talking about re education camps for anyone who voted for DJT.
The idea is to get the population down to 99 million. They're working on it. Want to see something interesting? Go to the website they reference and look around.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts