Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See NY just took the next or final step to make you comply. Just passed a bill to start camps for people with infectious diseases. So if you don't comply it's off to the concentration camp for you.

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
They are just following in Trudeau's footsteps.

I have a snowbird friend that has been told you go even if you aren't positive. They are going to walk across the border so she and her husband don't have to pay 2,000 a day per person. Once they get home they will self quarantine for 14 days. She said the snowbirds are calling it the refugee loop hole.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The passport is getting more and more media play and I heard they are doing all they can to stop the production of fake passports. Now they are saying even with the vaccine you have to wear a mask, do you see what is happening. They have the majority of people so scared they will do what ever they are told, the programming worked. Day after the day the propaganda networks are warning of the next wave and what you can do to make the people who won't get vaccinated and didn't drink the koolaide under control, spy on your neighbor.

I have been expecting this but it is terrifying how quickly this is all coming about. By now I was hoping and praying more people would wake up. My husband and I never did change our lifestyle after the first 2 weeks when I started hearing all the contractions and started doing my own research. No over sanitizing since I feel it is vitally important, especially now to keep your immune system healthy and I suspect we are now seeing this virus in younger people because we have so severely restricted them their immune systems have tanked out.

We were no social butterflies but we out to eat, out to the local pool hall to play pool, rode our bikes, gathered with out families, rarely wore a mask and guess what, we are still alive. I have been exposed and may have even had it but we are still here. Ask yourself. Why the passport for this and not for other more contagious diseases? This is a government takeover.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
Here is the pdf if anyone would like to read it. A416 NY Senate
Thank you for providing the bill.
After reading it, I'm astounded at the tactics being described by it.
On the one hand, they authorize that a person who is detained can have counsel and seek a release.
On the other hand, this is only possible AFTER THEIR ILLEGAL DETENTION!!!
Where is the representation and court order prior to detention??? Where is the due process???

Further, it is plausible that a detained person could be in custody for greater than 60 or even 90 days, according to the bill.
They can also be subjected to forced treatment.
This is appalling.

·
Super Moderator
2,903 Posts
Very interesting bill. It’s gone to committee where I assume it will languish but you never know. Reading most of it (not all) I’m fairly certain it violates a number of bill of rights and is unconstitutional.

But damn.. these asshats are getting bold.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
@Kauboy I had to go and find it. I was hoping the article was all BS, it wasn't.
@Megamom134 The way to take control is start with baby steps and then scare tactics. Give them an inch and they will take a foot. We gave them a mile.
@Piratesailor Did you ever think that they would be able to close our churches? Freedom of Religion didn't matter. That they would be able to control the way we mourn for our loved ones?

I have been informed that I have to get the shot or look for another doctor. I am looking for another doctor. Soon it will be get the shot and conform or you lose your insurance. It has already been made clear air travel will not be allowed with out the shot. Comply or go to a government facility is the next logical step in their plan.

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
I have been informed that I have to get the shot or look for another doctor. I am looking for another doctor.
I'm pretty fortunate. My doctor is all for the shot but doesn't pressure me to take it. If she did, I have a friend not too far away that's a GP and feels the same way I do about the shot. I'd change in a minute. I'm not taking the damn thing. I don't like being pressured to do anything.

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
I only wore a mask at the local beer store for 2 weeks like Stretchin Gretchen said. I complied, so did the store.

After 2 weeks , no more masks needed, there's not even a sign on the door. Nobody got sick in over a year from going there.

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
@Kauboy I had to go and find it. I was hoping the article was all BS, it wasn't.
@Megamom134 The way to take control is start with baby steps and then scare tactics. Give them an inch and they will take a foot. We gave them a mile.
@Piratesailor Did you ever think that they would be able to close our churches? Freedom of Religion didn't matter. That they would be able to control the way we mourn for our loved ones?

I have been informed that I have to get the shot or look for another doctor. I am looking for another doctor. Soon it will be get the shot and conform or you lose your insurance. It has already been made clear air travel will not be allowed with out the shot. Comply or go to a government facility is the next logical step in their plan.
Since I receive money and benefits , SSI, UIA, Insurance from the state and fed, they have a little pull over me.

I'm sure people who go into the camps will be considered to be Old, on SSI, and Medicare, a Yankee

Redneck. That way they will save $$$$, on the SSI and Medicare which comes out of SSI

They won't mess with the ghetto folk, as they already have had them under control for years.

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
After jerking around trying to comply with the new platform. This platform is effed up, make it too hard for old folks to figure it out. Even in how to do it don't work.

So IDGAF now, and I'll probably be leaving any forum I belong to with this platform.

I was posting good content, now there aren't many posts. All you mods need to pick up the slack from the people this platform ran off.

Meanwhile I'm fine, and not complying with anything .

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have hope:
And besides, it's hard to concentrate these days, so these camps might be really helpful. Who doesn't love camping? Who doesn't love concentrating? I hope they choose me to go on a free camping and concentrating trip!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Next you know it will be like China with live human organ harvesting and wigs made with our hair, but people don't care, lets continue to buy from China and sell them our country lot by lot.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
After jerking around trying to comply with the new platform. This platform is effed up, make it too hard for old folks to figure it out. Even in how to do it don't work.

So IDGAF now, and I'll probably be leaving any forum I belong to with this platform.

I was posting good content, now there aren't many posts. All you mods need to pick up the slack from the people this platform ran off.

Meanwhile I'm fine, and not complying with anything .
Aquahull if you want to PM me with the problem(s) you are having I would be happy to help you figure them out. A few things on here were quite frustrating for me. I had trouble with the quote functions but finally figured it out. I am still trying to figure out other things but will get there.

If this stubborn, technology challenged old woman can get it to work anyone can.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shots who's buying shots.

They have gone about this all wrong. All that was needed was to have the tavern league give the shots out. Get your shot and receive a free shot. Heck they would 100% compliance by now. Instead of threatening people and playing these passport games.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts