Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nahhhh just kidding,

I'm actually pretty new at this prepping stuff - but after all the posts from newbies on the front page right now I didn't want to be just another sheep in the flock!

My name is Jake and I'm new prepper from Canada who has pillaged these boards for information over the last few weeks. I decided to finally join in order to give back to community that offered a lurker like me so much wisdom.

I'm currently in school for marketing with one year to go and finally decided to get serious about being prepared. As I mentioned I'm fairly new to this stuff so I actually created a website documenting my experiences viewable in my signature. I'm an information nut and absolutely love reading and sharing with others and hope to accomplish that through that site.

Anyways, I hope that wasn't too spammy. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'm really looking forward to being part of such a great community.

Best wishes,
Jake

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota. Don't forget to add a sewing kit to your BOB.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Can't believe I forgot that! One of the reasons why I love these forums :)

Thanks for the tip, sewing kit has been added!
I would also suggest: a pint of whiskey, a rusty saw, the book of Revelations, and a revolver with one bullet. :) (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello from Florida, the Gunshine State!

·
Super Moderator
9,041 Posts
Welcome from the great state of ILL.anoyed Don't feel bad. Up until Katrina hit new Orleans, I was fat, dumb and happy, knowing full well my government would be there in time of need. Boy, did I get a rude awakening.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome! :) Nice site!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Nahhhh just kidding,

I'm actually pretty new at this prepping stuff - but after all the posts from newbies on the front page right now I didn't want to be just another sheep in the flock!

My name is Jake and I'm new prepper from Canada who has pillaged these boards for information over the last few weeks. I decided to finally join in order to give back to community that offered a lurker like me so much wisdom.

I'm currently in school for marketing with one year to go and finally decided to get serious about being prepared. As I mentioned I'm fairly new to this stuff so I actually created a website documenting my experiences viewable in my signature. I'm an information nut and absolutely love reading and sharing with others and hope to accomplish that through that site.

Anyways, I hope that wasn't too spammy. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'm really looking forward to being part of such a great community.

Best wishes,
Jake
Haha good title, I thought WTF there are 4 of us now!

Anyway welcome

·
Administrator
15,004 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

The Southern Province of Canada.:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Great to be part of such a welcoming community :)

Where you from in Canada?.....I am from London, Ontario
Not that far away from you! Kingston for me. I guess when SHTF I'll be backing my bags and heading west up the 401 a little ways ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts