Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is all over the Brit media about how a NHS (National Health Service) commie boss deliberately let it go to rack and ruin, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of patients. Like I've always said, NEVER TRUST A COMMIE because they've got just one agenda- to wreck the country.
America has got them too, but they keep themselves better hidden there because the US has always had much stronger anti-commie feelings than Britain.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS- Hey guys, always check your candidates quotes, comments and Senate voting record to look for clues as to whether he/she might be an anti-American commie traitor.
For example here's John Kerry's voting record around the time he went up against George W Bush in 2004, thank god the great US people put Georgie in the white House..:)

Over the years, John Kerry voted against these weapon systems which became powerful jewels in Americas defence -

The armoured Bradley troop carrier. Perhaps he preferred US mideast troops to patrol in flimsy jeeps?
Patriot missile - excellent medium-range SAM.
B-2 Spirit stealth bomber - worlds best strategic bomber.
Aegis SAM warship - worlds best defence vessel.
F/A-18 Hornet fighter-bomber - Firstclass carrier fighter-bomber, flies into the enemies back yard.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yep. We have them here, too.

·
Registered
24,350 Posts
Idiocy is a disease that can be found on every continent and every island.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I vote for the right wing minority patriotic parties, and I only mix with other right wingers like myself, they're my kind of people, I avoid lefty pukes like the plague..;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts