Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking over a Colt M4 at Walmart I have decided to treat myself to one and put it on layaway ...
The quality and the weight of this AR looked and felt great ...Never thought I would buy something like this at Walmart ....
This will be my Christmas gift to myself....

COLT LE6920 AR15 M4 CARBINE 16" BARREL, 1 IN 7" TWIST, 223/5.56, 2 20 ROUND MAGAZINES

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
its really a great buy! i paid 1250 for my colt m4 in ca, notably nicer than my sig sauer m400. my sig was 1145, but didnt come with sling and the butt sock is flat not curved for your shoulder,leaving me after getting the proper fit and sling brings me to 1250 base. sweet! do it, i know youll be very happy!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not bad! ;-)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its really a great buy! i paid 1250 for my colt m4 in ca, notably nicer than my sig sauer m400. my sig was 1145, but didnt come with sling and the butt sock is flat not curved for your shoulder,leaving me after getting the proper fit and sling brings me to 1250 base. sweet! do it, i know youll be very happy!
Wal-mart has them here in PA.for $897.00 for the Sig M400 SRP and DPMS for $597.00 I'm paying $1097.00 for the Colt M4...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Wal-mart has them here in PA.for $897.00 for the Sig M400 SRP and DPMS for $597.00 I'm paying $1097.00 for the Colt M4...
thats why i mentioned the state. they charge more in los angeles because they can. and i cant buy a gun outside my county. because so many guns are restricted in la county/city so we dont go buy them and bring them in.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thats why i mentioned the state. they charge more in los angeles because they can. and i cant buy a gun outside my county. because so many guns are restricted in la county/city so we dont go buy them and bring them in.
My dear ,you need to move to the free state of PA where they respect your Second Armament rights to keep and bear arms ....

P.S. I'll be picking up the Colt M4 soon i'll post a review shortly afterwards...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought you would enjoy this...

Motor vehicle Product Vehicle Automotive design Eyewear

·
Registered
304 Posts
Mike ,
Way to go, I also saw this as I was deciding , great weapon enjoy...Thanks...
I've had a blast shooting it. It is very accurate, little recoil, and easy to handle.

·
Registered
304 Posts
That's interesting that you said that , for some reason I didn't quite feel that same way about my SIg 556 carbine they just felt heavier and not as easy to handle may be it's just me?"lol"
This is interesting. I've not had an opportunity to handle or shoot a Sig AR but I imagine it is not too different from my Colt. Mine has the Magpul add on's Colt Carbines so perhaps that is the difference.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Are the DPMS AR-15's that bad I was thinking about buying one. I can't really afford the higher priced ones, I have a Smith and Wesson M+P 15 .22 and have a blast with it cause you can shoot till you get tired on a box of 525. Although the .22 ammo is getting really scare around here, The Smith is just my second rifle so I am trying to learn about the .223/5.56 rifles. The one I have just takes a few minutes to break down and clean. I was wondering, it doesn't look like there's that much difference except the barrel size. Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.