Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just introducing myself as a prepper who's still in school, so I'll probably have a lot of questions about low budget prepping and crisis gardening options in temporary housing locations.

I've got a decent "Oh S***" bag together. I started putting it together after seeing some of the reckless actions of Uncle Sam in the past few years (debt ceiling, downgrade, ACA, etc). If we become Greece, I want to be able to make it through the chaos. It's also rather convenient for situations like this storm that's headed towards the east coast.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia Pharmer14, if you every have any questions don't be shy just ask we all love working together as preppers to help one another.

Derek

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pharmer... everyone here is pretty nice and good about answering questions. However, these answers should point you towards where to research... and not be standalone solutions. (Yes... I said "research" to a college student.) :)

Then... if you get more questions during your research... post those here as well.

·
Administrator
15,386 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts