Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to post any thoughts on the ongoing or possible Collapse and Reset of the Financial systems and Governmental systems.
Or discuss any postings made by Jim Costa on:
Collapse and Reset Between Dec 2021 and March 2022 - Preps & Recovery.

·
Registered
9,233 Posts
If anyone wants some pdfs, there's a gazillion of 'em over at the Prepper E-library.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,017 Posts
@jimcosta, since this appears to relate to the other thread you've started in which you asked that no replies be posted, perhaps you should add a link in that thread directly to this one in order to guide people to the discussion area concerning the information you will be providing there.

I think a concise assortment of proven information is important for people, and thank you for what you're trying to put there.
There are lots of large repositories of information available, as BPH linked to one, and those are invaluable when time is a luxury and you want to expand your knowledge in an area.
But when it comes to information you "need to know right now to ensure your short to medium term survival", a compilation of easy-to-follow and pertinent information is a great resource.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Question: How long can I go back to edit a post? This will help me lay out the other site.
For instance if I put a running Table of Contents in Post #2, can I come back several months later to update it?

I will begin working on the new site tomorrow and thanks for the links given so far.

What I hope to provide is where newbys can grab and go fast. They then can be knowledgeable enough to ask specific help on problems.
If we all come to realize its showtime out there this site may even offer a "The Doctor Is Now in" thread that can remain on the top so that it can be monitored by members and Newbys will see it right away. But until then the other website created can just move about on its own.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
@ErickthePutz: Sorry son, this is an adults only room. You might be happier outside with the other kids.
To be here you should strive to contribute something of value.

This thread's purpose is to create something of value for families seeking help in their time of need.
This is a work room.

·
Super Moderator
10,017 Posts
Question: How long can I go back to edit a post? This will help me lay out the other site.
For instance if I put a running Table of Contents in Post #2, can I come back several months later to update it?
Not sure. I know it's not indefinite as a member.

·
Super Moderator
10,017 Posts
@jimcosta, it appears posts #8 and #9 on your other thread contain identical information. Just an FYI.

·
Super Moderator
10,017 Posts
If you run out of time to edit the first post in that thread, you can ask a mod to edit it for you with your finalized TOC once you have all the other posts completed.
I would ask that you only request this once everything is finalized. It looks like that thread is in constant flux at the moment.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's in flux because I spilled my beer on it! Thanks. Lets wait a week or so for it to gel.
I think I have the gist of it up now unless someone wants to send me an email with a suggested new panel.
I need to write the Shelter section then go back and add missing information and create better PDF files on another day.
Thanks for the support.

As far as the first post I may suggest to the reader to find the Table on the very last post. This way it can always be current.

·
Registered
157 Posts
@ErickthePutz: Sorry son, this is an adults only room. You might be happier outside with the other kids.
To be here you should strive to contribute something of value.

This thread's purpose is to create something of value for families seeking help in their time of need.
This is a work room.
Sorry Boy, that’s not how it works. You are just spouting utter BS to send cool.

·
Super Moderator
10,017 Posts
I'm gonna go ahead and gently place a cold damp rag on this ember before it ignites...
@jimcosta @ErickthePutz
Neither of you is the other's progeny, nor are either of you a prepubescent male.
Respect should be given, even in times of disagreement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts