Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many steel frame steel sided, with concrete floor buildings, equipped with deluge fire sprinkler systems containing non flammable items like potatoes onions or peppers, need to ignite and burn to the ground in a relatively short period of time, before you would consider fowl play? Is 13 enough or would it have to be 24?

·
Administrator
15,594 Posts
Without valid links whatever you are referring to must be a conspiracy.
By valid links, I'm ruling out any of Alex Jones websites, and others of that ilk.

·
Registered
234 Posts
How many steel frame steel sided, with concrete floor buildings, equipped with deluge fire sprinkler systems containing non flammable items like potatoes onions or peppers, need to ignite and burn to the ground in a relatively short period of time, before you would consider fowl play? Is 13 enough or would it have to be 24?
24. Accidents happen.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,604 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Geographic location is another issue... How large of a pool spread over how large an area. There is a difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theory, conspiracies are real. What you're mentioning could be a violation of 18 USC 371 or, it could be an "Illuminati plot." When I was doing research on cases of corruption against judges and cops I found a case. The person bringing the suit had some great evidence and could have won the suit but, rather then refer to it all as a "possible criminal conspiracy" or even "a mob conspiracy" the guy makes an "Illuminati conspiracy" argument.

So it can be all of the above or neither or a mixed bag. I have to ask...
How many such plants are there? Do they use flammable or hazardous chemicals? Over how large of an area? How many are owned by the same companies? How many are having union issues or, other conflicts with employees?

·
Registered
661 Posts
At first this seems very disturbing, The 13 events are pretty well spread out across the country, If it was a conspiracy, it would have to be very well coordinated with a large network of players, OR government sponsored.

Historically, how does this year compare to past years ?

Gee, if the Media would give this 10% of the effort they investigated Trump-Russia hoax with, maybe we would know more.

·
Super Moderator
9,936 Posts
24. Accidents happen.
Of course they do. It's all coincidence. Just before these happen, and so far this year it's been 18 at my last count and 12 in April, Brandon and the world leaders were warning of things like major food shortages and global famines. They were just kidding of course.

All the talk about farms shutting down long term for the virus and farmers culling livestock because they couldn't feed them was all just bs. Sort of like the talk now about 32 million chickens because of bird flu. All this stuff is of little consequence and has nothing to do with any shortages. They were just trying to keep us safe.

·
Registered
gardening, food preservation and storage, DIY
95 Posts
I don't think so many assaults on our food supply (such as the unnecessary culling of animals and destroying of crops, fires in food processing plants, etc.) is just a coinkidink ... too targeted, too often. I could say the same for our $ supply (such as inflation caused by irresponsible spending, more regulations for crypto, CBDC plans, lockdowns for some but not others, etc.).

·
Registered
216 Posts
I find everything to be a huge conspiracy against us and, if you disagree, YOU MUST BE IN ON IT!!! 😱
He has discovered the secret conspiracy to conceal the secret conspiracy, not part of the other guys' secret conspiracy, but protected by our secret conspiracy to protect our secret conspiracy, secret conspiracy...
o_O:oops::censored::alien:🌌

All jokes aside it is plausible to attack the nations food supply via well planned arson as a type of economic terrorism.

·
Super Moderator
9,936 Posts
So…what is the goal then of the G to have a lack of food resources? Do you not understand that food instability leads to riots and civil unrest? Why would the G want that?
Martial law maybe? Suspension of the Constitution? The Great Reset?

Klaus Schwab told the world that the US will no longer be the worlds super power, a handful of countries will dominate.

Surely you can spare 1 minute and 34 seconds to see what's in store for our glorious future. Do you think that the WEF is kidding us?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts