Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

after being temporarily banned for spamming (oops, sorry didn't read the fine print and should have), we are now a supporting vendor. Yippieh! We'd love to get some feedback from all of you guys who have such extensive knowledge on how to prep for disaster/emergency situations. I'd be happy to send free samples to anyone, who'd like to review our products and give us an honest opinion about it (or you can order a trial pack directly on our website Cleanwaste | World's leader in personal human waste management).

Anyway, nice to be back and happy weekend everyone!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Now that you are a supporting member I'll check out what you have to offer. Efffective waste management is an area I have little more than the caveman approach of digging a latrine planned out.

·
Administrator
15,031 Posts
welcome back.
I think I'll pass on the "free samples" :-D

Reactions: kevincali

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome back. Glad to see that you have done "the due dilagence". Hope you the best, and will check you out.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Welcome back.

When I called home over lunch today I was informed that Mrs Inor had already bought something from you.I am not sure what it that she actually bought, but...

Recalling from the other thread that was deleted, one of the guys did the math on your product and I recall it came out to about 30 cents a poop. That is awesome! It seems almost too cheap to be true. I am in the Bay Area, California on business this week and their newspaper is full of want ads for just being able to watch somebody else poop and they want between $50 and $100! :shock: And I do not think that includes you actually being able to poop. (I am not sure why you would want to watch somebody else poop unless you were really constipated and needed inspiration.) I did not even want to call and ask how much it costs if I have to poop here. So I have been holding it for four days; I sure am glad I get to go home tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome back, Cleanwaste. I hope you will offer more than poop solutions. Do you have your own BOB or BOL plans? What kind of food are you storing? You don't have to tell me, but these are things I'm more interested in than poop or poo habits. I've got my situation covered - I think. Otherwise, I turn into a cat.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome "back", from the South East (SC).

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now that you are a supporting member I'll check out what you have to offer. Efffective waste management is an area I have little more than the caveman approach of digging a latrine planned out.
Nothing wrong with the caveman approach, but if you want one less thing to worry about when in an emergency situation, our portable toilet kits might come in handy :)

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome back, Cleanwaste. I hope you will offer more than poop solutions. Do you have your own BOB or BOL plans? What kind of food are you storing? You don't have to tell me, but these are things I'm more interested in than poop or poo habits. I've got my situation covered - I think. Otherwise, I turn into a cat.
Hi longrider,
I'm representing a company on this forum in hopes to get some feedback on how effective preppers find our go anywhere toilet kits. Personally, I have very little to contribute to the forum when it comes to storing food/BOL plans/etc. I'm here to learn.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome back.

When I called home over lunch today I was informed that Mrs Inor had already bought something from you.I am not sure what it that she actually bought, but...

Recalling from the other thread that was deleted, one of the guys did the math on your product and I recall it came out to about 30 cents a poop. That is awesome! It seems almost too cheap to be true. I am in the Bay Area, California on business this week and their newspaper is full of want ads for just being able to watch somebody else poop and they want between $50 and $100! :shock: And I do not think that includes you actually being able to poop. (I am not sure why you would want to watch somebody else poop unless you were really constipated and needed inspiration.) I did not even want to call and ask how much it costs if I have to poop here. So I have been holding it for four days; I sure am glad I get to go home tomorrow.
Somebody with a super fast metabolism could totally make a career out there....geez...

On the cost of the go anywhere toilet kit...how much each "poo" would cost you depends a little bit on the type of product you're buying from us, and how often you are comfortable using one toilet kit, ie there's enough powder in there to gel and deodorize 32 ounces of liquid and solid waste, so you can use it more than once, but often people aren't comfortable using it multiple times so that will drive up your cost. Also, you can just buy a container of our poo powder and use your own bags, if you don't want any of the frills of our toilet kit (inclusive hand wipe, toilet paper and disposal bag).

Once you guys have tried out the products you ordered, I'd be happy to calculate the "per poo cost" of each of our products for you, so you can pick whatever works best for you :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts