Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,687 Posts
Man. Sooooo off base. But what do you figure from a bunch of people wishing that society would crumble so they can kill off those that they feel are subhuman. Most of you live in this fantasy, and this thread is another example. You’re the ones demanding to tell people who they can marry and women what to do with their bodies, not me.

Please show me ANYWHERE I said I wanted slavery or condone it. I’m waiting…
Please show anywhere that anyone said they wanted to tell people who they can marry or what women can do with their bodies.

Reactions: CC Pereira

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Being new here but not new to forums I am pleased with the response my post has gotten. However I am disappointed that we have allowed 1 person to not only change the subject matter from what the OP was intended for but also that 2 moderators are the ones still engaging with this guy.

·
Super Moderator
10,687 Posts
Being new here but not new to forums I am pleased with the response my post has gotten. However I am disappointed that we have allowed 1 person to not only change the subject matter from what the OP was intended for but also that 2 moderators are the ones still engaging with this guy.
Thems the breaks...
You control what you post. You can't control what happens next.

Reactions: Michael_Js

·
Super Moderator
9,956 Posts
Good thread. Don't let the morons get to you.

·
Registered
gardening, food preservation and storage, DIY
115 Posts
Howzabout you white males stfu and let the woman decide?
Actually, I'm a half native American female, thanx. Lots of people, both male and female, of all races, believe in the right to life for all humans, of all ages, including unborn children.

I think at some point people may have to determine and accept when life begins, so that we can determine and accept when human rights begin.

IMO, life begins at fertilization and conception, so human rights begin at fertilization and conception. If a person is unable to protect their own human rights (due to being too young, too old, too weak, too sick, too handicapped, psychologically unable, etc.), then I have no problem with others doing it for them. If a woman is unable or unwilling to protect the human rights of an unborn child in her womb, then I have no problem with others doing that job for her.

The subject of abortion iteslf, also involves not just women, but also their babies, and the men who women are impregnated by.

·
Registered
gardening, food preservation and storage, DIY
115 Posts
Man. Sooooo off base. But what do you figure from a bunch of people wishing that society would crumble so they can kill off those that they feel are subhuman. Most of you live in this fantasy, and this thread is another example. You’re the ones demanding to tell people who they can marry and women what to do with their bodies, not me.

Please show me ANYWHERE I said I wanted slavery or condone it. I’m waiting…
Overturning Roe vs Wade has nothing at all to do with slavery, dehumanizing anyone, killing anyone who has already been born, marriage, or controlling the bodies of women. It is actually much simpler. Overturning Roe vs Wade was simply about upholding the U.S. Constitution, by allowing each state to make its own laws regarding abortion. That's it. Civil rest after the overturning of Roe vs Wade is only about the childish and violent temper tantrums that so many pro-abortionists have been participating in, due to the decision to overturn Roe vs Wade. That's it. Not all the other unrelated stuff that you add to it.

·
Super Moderator
10,687 Posts
The majority of the US public (64%) favor Roe vs. Wade. How does the SCOTUS botch that one?
Latest poll from Rasmussen says otherwise:
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. voters approve of the Supreme Court abortion ruling, including 38% who Strongly Approve of the decision, which means that each state can now determine its own laws regarding abortion. Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove of the Supreme Court’s new ruling, including 38% who Strongly Disapprove.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
There was a small demonstration here after the ruling but it was very orderly. Actually with a few exceptions from what I've seen almost all the protests have been peaceful. Even if I disagree with a cause I've got no problem with people exercising their Constitutional rights for free speech.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 · (Edited)
There was a small demonstration here after the ruling but it was very orderly. Actually with a few exceptions from what I've seen almost all the protests have been peaceful. Even if I disagree with a cause I've got no problem with people exercising their Constitutional rights for free speech.
Protesting in front of judges homes=not peaceful. Fire bombing medical centers and churches=not peaceful. Graffiti threatening harm on medical centers and churches=not peaceful. Crashing church services=not peaceful. Trying to assassinate a judge=not peaceful. Nice Try.

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Protesting in front of judges homes=not peaceful. Fire bombing medical centers and churches=not peaceful. Graffiti threatening harm on medical centers and churches=not peaceful. Crashing church services=not peaceful. Trying to assassinate a judge=not peaceful. Nice Try.
How do you know any or all those thing happened during the protests mentioned?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
How do you know any or all those thing happened during the protests mentioned?
Have you had your head buried in the sand for the last few weeks? I guess you don't remember the peaceful protests in the summer of 2020.

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Have you had your head buried in the sand for the last few weeks? I guess you don't remember the peaceful protests in the summer of 2020.
You need to pay attention. The thread is about what happened after Row v Wade was overturned... just in the past week. And the post was specifically about protests that ONE person observed in ONE location.

I was not referring ALL the 'peaceful protests' that happened over two years ago.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I am not going to fall for your leading and attempt to steer the narrative. You believe what you want.
Guess that the supreme court marshall calling for DOJ intervention to prosecute current protesters isn't true. These protesters should be shown the same consideration shown those from Jan 6th. Locked up no bail for eighteen months without a hearing,

Reactions: Mike Xonox

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I spent the evening post decision watching live streams from various protests and ended up turning off all of them because it was a bunch of people walking around chanting the same boring slogans. I'm not saying everyone was peaceful, there where examples of violence and those that perpetrated violence should be dealt with by the law but this was NOTHING on the scale like what we saw post George Floyd.

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
I am not going to fall for your leading and attempt to steer the narrative. You believe what you want.
I'll interpret that as you don't know.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 · (Edited)

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Could not care less how you interpret. Your ignored as of now

And what does this link have to do with the protest in question? There were protests in my area as well. Were judges threatened? Were buildings burned? Were medical centers firebombed? Were any church services 'crashed'? How much graffiti was put up?

FACT is: you have NO idea. Toss out as many links as you like. You're just blowing smoke out your azz.

Oh, and it's "you're", not "your".

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
And what does this link have to do with the protest in question? There were protests in my area as well. Were judges threatened? Were buildings burned? Were medical centers firebombed? Were any church services 'crashed'? How much graffiti was put up?

FACT is: you have NO idea. Toss out as many links as you like. You're just blowing smoke out your azz.

Oh, and it's "you're", not "your".
His posts remind me of a certain someone who is no longer here. Don't engage with trolls, it brings your blood pressure up.

101 - 120 of 124 Posts