Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Administrator
15,594 Posts
Yeah I guess you have FEMA gun confiscation problems too.
Won’t happen in my County in Florida. We are one of the most conservative with a very right wing sheriff.
Now, south of State Road 40 all bets are off.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Won’t happen in my County in Florida. We are one of the most conservative with a very right wing sheriff.
Now, south of State Road 40 all bets are off.
I think with the exception of St Pete and Sarasota it would be more like south of state road 70 but I get your point.

·
Registered
gardening, food preservation and storage, DIY
95 Posts
If leftist mobs (BLM, antifa, baby killers, CRT fans, A-Z people, shot pushers, etc.) riot (burn, loot, destroy, hurt or kill people) it is called a 'peaceful protest', but when sane patriotic people participate in actual peaceful protests, or even just remain silent, or don't agree and bend a knee to the leftist mobs, their activities are considered violent. Both groups of people could be doing exactly the same thing, and the leftist mobs would be described as peaceful and righteous, while others would be described as violent racists, bigots, terrorists, etc.

I hope sane patriots who care about America, Americans, and truly righteous values, will at some point, put a stop to such stupidity. One person cannot do it alone though ... I think many of us will have to stand together to protect our country from complete destruction.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
If leftist mobs (BLM, antifa, baby killers, CRT fans, A-Z people, shot pushers, etc.) riot (burn, loot, destroy, hurt or kill people) it is called a 'peaceful protest', but when sane patriotic people participate in actual peaceful protests, or even just remain silent, or don't agree and bend a knee to the leftist mobs, their activities are considered violent. Both groups of people could be doing exactly the same thing, and the leftist mobs would be described as peaceful and righteous, while others would be described as violent racists, bigots, terrorists, etc.

I hope sane patriots who care about America, Americans, and truly righteous values, will at some point, put a stop to such stupidity. One person cannot do it alone though ... I think many of us will have to stand together to protect our country from complete destruction.
Most seem to get caught up with the symptoms of the disease. The Pelosis, AOC's, Madmax Waters, and Abrams (and others) are the symptoms...The disease are the people who are voting for them...whatever the true number is. Voting will not stop it. You can count the Republicans with a backbone in DC on less than 1 hand. Until those disease people are dealt with nothing will change. If you debate my theory than answer me this...Since the late 1960's has anything really changed or are we just witnessing a pendulum swinging back and forth. The people who are a part of the disease are the ones outbreeding the rest of us. When the so-called "Red Tsunami" happens in a few months do you really think anything will change? We are losing time.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,608 Posts
Could be announced tomorrow...
The court apparently updated their website calendar to include this Friday as a day for rulings to be released. Fridays are not normally designated for such actions.

·
Super Moderator
9,936 Posts
Could be announced tomorrow...
The court apparently updated their website calendar to include this Friday as a day for rulings to be released. Fridays are not normally designated for such actions.
Nope, they are delaying it again.

BUT they did rule in favor of constitutional carry. I believe this was a case from NY and I bet the liberals go ballistic (pun intended) over this one.

·
Super Moderator
10,608 Posts
they did rule in favor of constitutional carry.
It wasn't a ruling on "constitutional carry", as many states know it.
It was a ruling stating that no "reason" must be required for a license to carry a concealed firearm to be issued.
NY required that applicants supply a justification for why they felt the need to defend themselves.

·
Registered
gardening, food preservation and storage, DIY
95 Posts
Most seem to get caught up with the symptoms of the disease. The Pelosis, AOC's, Madmax Waters, and Abrams (and others) are the symptoms...The disease are the people who are voting for them...whatever the true number is. Voting will not stop it. You can count the Republicans with a backbone in DC on less than 1 hand. Until those disease people are dealt with nothing will change. If you debate my theory than answer me this...Since the late 1960's has anything really changed or are we just witnessing a pendulum swinging back and forth. The people who are a part of the disease are the ones outbreeding the rest of us. When the so-called "Red Tsunami" happens in a few months do you really think anything will change? We are losing time.
Agreed ... except that in order to fix the problem of who votes for or against what, we also need to deal with the voter fraud problems. If any Tom, D**k, or Harry, from anywhere in the world, can vote multiple times, in multiple places, without voter ID, even if they are not alive or don't exist, and votes for one person can be taken away and given to their opponent, and representatives can vote against what the majority of the people they represent voted for, and entire states like Oregon are controlled by people in one major city (like Portland) ... then we have more voting problems than just who is voting for or against what.

·
Super Moderator
10,608 Posts
Nope, they are delaying it again.

BUT they did rule in favor of constitutional carry. I believe this was a case from NY and I bet the liberals go ballistic (pun intended) over this one.
Overturned today!

We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled. The Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision, including the one on which the defenders of Roe and Casey now chiefly rely—the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. That provision has been held to guarantee some rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution, but any such right must be “deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition” and “implicit in the concept of ordered liberty.” Washington v. Glucksberg, 521 U. S. 702, 721 (1997) (internal quotation marks omitted). The right to abortion does not fall within this category.

Reactions: inceptor
21 - 40 of 121 Posts