Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Christmas has come to our house. I bought my wife the All American Pressure Canner, and a mil-spec med instrument kit, as well as a set of Oakley Gas Cans (sunglasses). I also now have 800 servings worth of stored food (as well as two months worth of MRE's). My son has his new S&W M&P AR15-22 and 2000 rounds of ammo. I built myself a AR156.8 SPC II and put a Vortex Strikefire and 3x magnifier on it.

I also bought a mil-spec medic bag (fully loaded) to handle any emergencies. Stocking up this weekend on dog food and more potable water. Even though the Columbia River is about 200 yards from the house, I figured to have enough on hand to get us through about a month, and have enough propane tanks to boil water for about 10 years?

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all y'all!!!:p

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I LOVE the 6.8 round. When I went hog hunting in Texas (a lot) it would drop a 300 pound hog in it's tracks. I use the 115 grain Barnes TTSX that Silver State Armory sells.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sounds like you have some great prepper gifts being given! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts