Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
View attachment 113798

Built an enclosure around my coop today. My dog kept trying to kill my chickens. Hopefully, this puts an end to it.
Predators can and will rip that chicken wire to shreds. Best to use Hardware Cloth buried 4-6 inches in the ground and a sturdy base to keep diggin' creatures out.

Nice work on the door!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Overhead is nice - and critical to keep hawks and eaglets away. Also, a **** would otherwise scamper right up the netting and over the top.

edit: I seriously got shushed for typing C00N? what about "cracker" or "honky"? I'd like to go on the record as saying this is a serious violation of civic justice!

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Overhead is nice - and critical to keep hawks and eaglets away. Also, a **** would otherwise scamper right up the netting and over the top.

edit: I seriously got shushed for typing C00N? what about "cracker" or "honky"? I'd like to go on the record as saying this is a serious violation of civic justice!
C00ns be out of control. They steal, and are a general nuisance. Most C00ns don't appear to have a good work ethic as they sleep all day and run around causing trouble all night. I wish most C00ns would simply go back to whereever it is they came from. C00ns suck.

If I see any C00ns trying to steal or kill my chickens, Shoot Shovel and Shut up what I say! Farkin good for nothing C00ns

·
Super Moderator
3,579 Posts

Redneck was starred out at one time. Apparently it comes with words already in the banned word list. I will see if we can get this removed from the list.

·
Administrator
15,252 Posts
Most of y'all are too young to have grown up in the segregated South, where that word was a very derogatory name for black people.
We will not be using that here.
If you have a problem with that, leave.

·
Registered
11,975 Posts

Hmmm... down here in the south ******* is a bonafide human ethnicity.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
As late as the 1940s, it was still possible to find “Whites Only” signs on businesses in the North.

I can’t remember official segregation but i do know that the South in particular gets a very bad rap for behavior that our Northern cousins also participate in.
I have a black coworker from Ohio who told me whites and blacks are the same whether you in the north or south. Just the northern whites will hide their bigotry, in the south it’s not so much.
I do find this PC censorship a bit tiring. I wonder if the program will censor *******, another old south term for blacks.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yup it did. Lol.
and I haven’t heard that term since my grandfathers day. That’s a pretty extensive word ban list.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Most of y'all are too young to have grown up in the segregated South, where that word was a very derogatory name for black people.
We will not be using that here.
If you have a problem with that, leave.
I understand ur take on this but no one was making a racist remark. We have gone so far to the left that we can’t use terms referring to anaimal???

then to tell us to leave if we don’t agree is kinda a fascism remark.

Please understand that from what I read no offensive comments were posted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Racism is alive and thriving in the US, south and north alike.

Most black HATE whites. Well documented. Prove me wrong!
Some, no doubt, but most?
Difficult to prove or disprove since in order to do so you'd actually have to have met all black people, everywhere. An impossible task. Otherwise, you're left having to believe something someone wrote. Referring to it as documentation doesn't make it true or accurate. I live in area that's about equal parts black, white and Hispanic, with a tiny handful of Asians. I've walked around several miles in every direction here for years and I can count one incident that was close to any unpleasantness with a mixed bunch of kids playing basketball. The rest are friendly and helpful.
I'm guessing you have few or no close friends who are not white. Again, just a guess, since I don't know you.

·
Administrator
15,252 Posts
I understand ur take on this but no one was making a racist remark. We have gone so far to the left that we can’t use terms referring to anaimal???

then to tell us to leave if we don’t agree is kinda a fascism remark.

Please understand that from what I read no offensive comments were posted.
Ohhh, at least one knew exactly what he was doing.

And, why did you bypass the word filter? Instead of using the proper word?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts