Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Triple clicks is one of the those .01 bid sites..where the bid goes up a penny each bid..BUT it cost you .29 each time you bid...

So an OZ of silver might go for $3.50..but the total amount paid (by all bidders) on the bidding will be closer to $110...

even the NON winning bidders have to pay .29 per bid...

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Silver.... of course there is a lot more to this but a short over view. I had a few friends that lost everything .

The Hunt Brothers and their attempt to Corner the Silver Market - Traders Log
The only point that I disagree with is blaming the financial industry for changing the rules. Leveraged commodity trading is basic contract law. Just because you can enter into a contract today with me that does not guarantee you that I will offer you the same terms tomorrow.

So if I agree to sell you silver today with 10% down and the rest payable in six months with a payment of 1% per month on the balance. I have no obligation to offer you the same or any terms at the end of the six months. If you cannot pay and the silver is worth half what it was at the original contract price then you lose the silver and owe me the original 90% less the current value of the silver.

Every bubble exist on one fallacy, tomorrow will be like today.

I am sorry for anyone, almost anyone, that loses all their money. It happens but it is not the end of the world. The game is not rigged. The game has and always be the same.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Natahn has 3 posts. 2 in this thread. I wonder where the third is. NOT! :p

21 - 25 of 25 Posts