Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get cheap silver way below retail!

With TripleClicks Pricebender auctions you can aquire a considerable amount of silver for a very considerable small amount
of money. Check it out for free. Visit TC | Silver76Pack--Silver Bar (1 Ounce) + 75 TCredits

The last auction for one ounce of silver went for $3.58. That's over 90% of retail! :shock:

While your there, check out the other Pricebender auctions for gold and everything else you could possibly imagine.

TC | Silver76Pack--Silver Bar (1 Ounce) + 75 TCredits

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Get cheap silver way below retail!

With TripleClicks Pricebender auctions you can aquire a considerable amount of silver for a very considerable small amount
of money. Check it out for free. Visit TC | Silver76Pack--Silver Bar (1 Ounce) + 75 TCredits

The last auction for one ounce of silver went for $3.58. That's over 90% of retail! :shock:

While your there, check out the other Pricebender auctions for gold and everything else you could possibly imagine.

TC | Silver76Pack--Silver Bar (1 Ounce) + 75 TCredits
Probably won't!

·
Super Moderator
9,209 Posts
Ok, sorry. I thought this would be something cool people would want to know about.
Guess maybe we aren't all that cool. A lot of people show up here who's only purpose is to sell a product. It gets a little old after a while. This is not a retail site.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
the worst part is, you posted it twice, taking up our valuable space where we like to post our non sense!

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
419 Posts
It says it is made with .999 fine silver...I'd never buy fine silver for 1 reason...it bends horribly and any tarnishes from said bending ruins its value when people are looking for solid bars.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
What did we do to warrant such a great deal? I would think with such a great deal, you would just keep quiet and buy all of it yourself. I mean even if you do not have much free cash, you could just buy it at 10% and turn right around and sell it at spot, over and over.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
One of the reason I have some cash and bills are paid is you will never find me sending any of my cash to place named TripleClicks Pricebender.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Step right up lady's and gentlemen 99.999999 percent pure Silver the best in the world yours for 10% below market price. You heard right 10% below what everyone one else is paying. Why you could buy it turn around and sell it and make money the same day.
How you ask. Simple let me explain we cornered the Silver market we did what the Hunt brothers failed at. Our volume buying allows us to force suppliers to give us price brakes we pass on to you.
Our secret trading program makes 1 million purchase and sales a minute ensuring we always get the best deal. We pass those deals on to you our customer.
We sell this Silver at such a low cost we don't even break even.
Hurry now send every dime you have to us we will ship your Silver soon.

(Hunt brothers and silver is a test to see how old you are) Think Jimmy Carter.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Step right up lady's and gentlemen 99.999999 percent pure Silver the best in the world yours for 10% below market price. You heard right 10% below what everyone one else is paying. Why you could buy it turn around and sell it and make money the same day.
How you ask. Simple let me explain we cornered the Silver market we did what the Hunt brothers failed at. Our volume buying allows us to force suppliers to give us price brakes we pass on to you.
Our secret trading program makes 1 million purchase and sales a minute ensuring we always get the best deal. We pass those deals on to you our customer.
We sell this Silver at such a low cost we don't even break even.
Hurry now send every dime you have to us we will ship your Silver soon.

(Hunt brothers and silver is a test to see how old you are) Think Jimmy Carter.
Yessiree Bob! We lose a little bit on each sale, but make it up on volume!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Yessiree Bob! We lose a little bit on each sale, but make it up on volume!
Sounds like Obama and solar companies.

Reactions: Inor

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Sounds more like three click and we bend you over.
+1 on the comment, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
I was born in the morning, it just wasn't yesterday morning...hehehehe

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I wonder sometimes when I see these silver advertisements if they are playing a scam on the difference between a troy ounce and and English pound ounce. Also when you go through the link to the site it is showing an increasingly exaggerated cost for a silver troy ounce ????

·
Registered
904 Posts
Order now and get a 9 piece cutlery set. This is a limited time offer. Operators are standing by. Go away you snake-oil selling troll!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I was really thinking I would like a new toaster with my purchase.:)
Order within the next 10 minutes and I am sure he will throw in two (if you just pay separate shipping and handling).

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I know this is off topic, but this is why I like this place, so many of us are on the same page, humor wise and to other respects. You guys make a long week of work feel shorter. Thanks.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Order now and get a 9 piece cutlery set. This is a limited time offer. Operators are standing by. Go away you snake-oil selling troll!
Get a second set free just pay shipping and handeling

Reactions: Inor
1 - 20 of 25 Posts