Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have a very good friend in Okla. that is a farmer. That is , he grows a few hundred acres of wheat, alfalfa and then a few thousand acres of cow's. He is currently running close to 700 head of cattle, and plans to buy even more. Since there was a bad draught this year and last year, he decided to not sell any alfalfa and instead , keep it in is barn for his own cattle. Last year , he was one of many that had to sell his cows on the cheap for lack of feed. So I will be able to get all the beef and wheat I need, simply driving over to Okla. But we do know what is happening with the draught.

He has talked in turn to friends of his over in Kansas and another one in Argentina. Kansas, no corn or other feed to be had, and in Argentina, more rain in the last two months then they normally get in a year, resulting in the ground to muddy to plant corn etc in.

Now, add O'Great one into the equation and you have the "perfect disaster" on the horizon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.