Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really liked the way Michael Douglas carried his pump upside down over his shoulder and not effort to raise it up to make the bad guys act nice. Any idea on what I need to strut around with mine like that? Thanks. Would prefer not to have to drill holes etc. I will be crusing the sites looking while yall are thinking.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Really liked the way Michael Douglas carried his pump upside down over his shoulder and not effort to raise it up to make the bad guys act nice. Any idea on what I need to strut around with mine like that? Thanks. Would prefer not to have to drill holes etc. I will be crusing the sites looking while yall are thinking.
Get a battle bandolier to go with it. I have one loaded with 50 rounds, grab and go, all 00 and 000 Buck except about 10 slugs at the very bottom which I can find easily in the dark if I have to. I did have one of those carry slings which doubles as a bandolier, but I found it a bit awkward and clunky when it came to sliding the shotgun around.

AA12BANB-03-min.jpg

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
bigwheel,

Did a quick little search on the Wide World of Web and found an aptly named company right there in Foat Wuth Texas called AFRICAN Game Industries!

AGI makes (right here in the good ole USA/Texas) a sweet little ammo sling specifically for your Maverick 88! $17.99 and its all yours! Ammo sold separately!

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAVERICK-8...608348&hash=item2ed3303040:g:qHQAAOSwhh5TowbP

·
Registered
12,477 Posts
Found this on another site: just wrap the forward part of the sling around the front end of the magazine tube? There's about a 1-3/4" gap from the front of the magazine tube and the action which should be enough for most wrap around slings

C75D785E-D3E7-4E13-8A48-985FDC2E8234.jpeg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts