Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yes I hate to admit it. I am an addict. I know, addictions are really bad for preppers because it makes you reliant on something. But I can't help it. AA would laugh me out of house and home. I am addicted to the Babylon Bee.
If you ain't laughing by the end of this article, you're lost.

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes SNLBS needs to come back without the BS. Maybe without Jimmy Fallon.

6 year olds and I-phones are a rotten mix. Screens make kids crazy. 6 year olds tend to be maniacs already. Who the hell gives them iphones? China Commies trying to spy on them? Although I do not fully understand that comment, it is true enough.

Yes that Cain and Able one was pretty goofy. 😂 Soon it'll be Hitler and Stalin.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Soon it'll be Hitler and Stalin.

I hate to tell you this, but Hitler and Stalin came to a bad ending. Lots of Sicilian freebooters tore the 'boot' apart looking for enemies and the subsequent glory. I once saw a picture of Mussolini hanging upside down.

In fact, I see a lot of modern idiots who go up into the high country and claim to own the entire area and set their own laws. In fact, I just saw "Clarice" the other night attempting to penetrate such a situation.

Here's a suggestion, learn to speak Italian. Not modern Italian, but like my aunts and uncle speak. Maybe we can bring back citizens who don't bother changing their tone...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soon it'll be Hitler and Stalin.

I hate to tell you this, but Hitler and Stalin came to a bad ending. Lots of Sicilian freebooters tore the 'boot' apart looking for enemies and the subsequent glory. I once saw a picture of Mussolini hanging upside down.

In fact, I see a lot of modern idiots who go up into the high country and claim to own the entire area and set their own laws. In fact, I just saw "Clarice" the other night attempting to penetrate such a situation.

Here's a suggestion, learn to speak Italian. Not modern Italian, but like my aunts and uncle speak. Maybe we can bring back citizens who don't bother changing their tone...
Oh they came to a bad end for sure! and even if they hadn't they may likely burn in hell if human judgement could damn them. I meant the babylon bee will soon say leftists praise them for having reduced human pop. so much. ;)
I know a bit of latin so Italian could be a bit easier to learn, just don't know where to start.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I know a bit of Latin so Italian could be a bit easier to learn, just don't know where to start.

Heck,, I don't know that much Italian either. But if you ever come to Milwaukee you'll find just about every mother's son used top speak in a foreign language that was bound to confuse you. Foreign languages in my area used to be respected. Then it started to slip, like "foreigners" were speaking in code. Then it was flat impolite.

Speaking of Milwaukee, it was German that was big for a very long while. I never learned to speak any form of German at all, in that time I had enough trouble just going to school! Learning anything should be respected, and sadly I forgot that very ideal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts