Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget next year, the increase is here now.

The same Spartan brand vegetables I paid $0.42 on sale a couple weeks ago with senior discount ,have been increased to $1.19 each.

$0.79 was the regular price, so that's a $0.40 a can increase

·
Registered
640 Posts
Sadly... everything is going up. Those local edible plants are looking more appealing every day.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$0.45 for short cut green beans and $0.49 for whole kernel corn yesterday. I'll see what todays price is when I head to town to order a quarter & rocker panel and for the minivan.

·
Registered
640 Posts
On those... merely a cheap $1250 and $800 each. Not quite as cheap as canned goods. Or... you could just leave the panels dented or rusted or whatever... and spend that money on canned goods. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
prices all around are getting crazy

·
Registered
640 Posts
Wow... good price AquaHull... I was being a little facetious on my prices... but only a little. :)

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
yep i had to change my enumeration of things and had to add 100 more for gas and 100 more a month for groceries! its a darned shame!
I shop at H-mart, it's an asian chain. I can get everything I get at the publix (where I got hit coming from) and a lot better, wider variety of things like that duck and fava beans, blood oranges, ten pound bags of salt, great Hungarian sausage and kimchee and crazy canned goods. What I would buy at publix for 300 bucks costs me 90 bucks at h-mart and I can get my hands on sushi grade fish and live crabs and crawfish and way better goods. They also have interesting appliances and way cool housewares that also make for some good preps. Check out the nearest asian market and see if its clean, if its clean you have a winner

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks Leon... I'll have to check that out... and do some price comparisons.

·
Registered
238 Posts
good idea leon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.