Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from Atlanta yesterday. as many of you know, I am fighting melanoma cancer.
here is the updated version... i was in Atlanta on the 11th, 12th and 13th of January for more surgery.
the ophthamologist removed nearly a quarter ounce of tumor material from my right eye lids and
eye socket. that was a successful if not painful procedure. that was the 11th. on the 12th,
I had liver ablation preformed, it was a seven hour procedure to remove three tumors from my liver.
today, I am sore bruised and tired, but I am in good spirits and as of today cancer free! if it comes back
we will have to wait on the next scans to find it. but cancer free is good and I will take this as a win.
God is in control and I have the utmost trust in his plan.
Thank you all for your prayers and support. you have been very instrumental in my continued recovery.
keep praying guys... thank you!!!:vs_rocking_banana::vs_bananasplit::vs_cool::tango_face_wink:

·
Administrator
14,707 Posts
Good news!!!

·
Registered
12,445 Posts
Be blessed my man.

Reactions: Bigfoot63

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
We will pray for your recovery.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
just got back from Atlanta yesterday. as many of you know, I am fighting melanoma cancer.
here is the updated version... i was in Atlanta on the 11th, 12th and 13th of January for more surgery.
the ophthamologist removed nearly a quarter ounce of tumor material from my right eye lids and
eye socket. that was a successful if not painful procedure. that was the 11th. on the 12th,
I had liver ablation preformed, it was a seven hour procedure to remove three tumors from my liver.
today, I am sore bruised and tired, but I am in good spirits and as of today cancer free! if it comes back
we will have to wait on the next scans to find it. but cancer free is good and I will take this as a win.
God is in control and I have the utmost trust in his plan.
Thank you all for your prayers and support. you have been very instrumental in my continued recovery.
keep praying guys... thank you!!!:vs_rocking_banana::vs_bananasplit::vs_cool::tango_face_wink:
Best wishes for your full recovery.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awesome! My wife has breast cancer. Yesterday was her lumpectomy, and they think it was successful with good margins. They took 3 lymph nodes for biopsy, so they don’t think it has metastasized.
As she recovers, it is time for reflection and preparation for the day’s to come. While we watch the world around us, life moves on in my world.
Glad you had positive outcomes! Keep the faith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
htfiremedic, praying for your wife. and I appreciate the support. stay strong and keep the faith.
put it in God's hands and hang on for the ride, sometimes it is smooth, sometimes it is a roller coaster.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts