Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
I didn't rise to the top of the food chain just to eat grass. I am a meat eater, all kinds, although I am partial to beef. I have had to give up eating liberals tho, takes to long to cook and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I didn't rise to the top of the food chain just to eat grass. I am a meat eater, all kinds, although I am partial to beef. I have had to give up eating liberals tho, takes to long to cook and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Anthropologists pretty much agree that the great leaps **** species of man, were due to both the ability to control fire and cook meat over that fire.
So much energy was spent crouched over trying to keep warm, blood flow to the brain was affected. The energy was used to keep warm.

Making meat more digestible by cooking it also allowed the body to use energy to get blood and oxygen to the brain instead of digestion. The brain started to grow and develop more.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
.......Making meat more digestible by cooking it also allowed the body to use energy to get blood and oxygen to the brain instead of digestion. The brain started to grow and develop more.
I recall reading cooking food conserves 30-35% of the energy needed to digest it. That's quite a bit in terms of sheer survival.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Anthropologists pretty much agree that the great leaps **** species of man, were due to both the ability to control fire and cook meat over that fire.
So much energy was spent crouched over trying to keep warm, blood flow to the brain was affected. The energy was used to keep warm.

Making meat more digestible by cooking it also allowed the body to use energy to get blood and oxygen to the brain instead of digestion. The brain started to grow and develop more.
And now liberals & leftists have taken man back multiple steps in brain malfunctions...

Peace,
Michael J.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Meat in general is good for you. Try to limit consumption of high calorie meats such as pork as they will disfigure your body into a fat ass.
Speaking of plump, the well-known Brit actor Willoughy Goddard (below) always carried a few extra pounds but it didn't seem to do him much harm, he made it to 81 years of age..:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willoughby_Goddard

Me, i've always been as thin as a rake no matter how much I eat and have still got 9 years to go to make 81..:)
This is me sporting my "mean, lean and hungry" look, I bought myself this camo jacket earlier this year in preparation for foraging trips into the SHTF cities-

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Speaking of plump, the well-known Brit actor Willoughy Goddard (below) always carried a few extra pounds but it didn't seem to do him much harm, he made it to 81 years of age..:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willoughby_Goddard

Me, i've always been as thin as a rake no matter how much I eat and have still got 9 years to go to make 81..:)
This is me sporting my "mean, lean and hungry" look, I bought myself this camo jacket earlier this year in preparation for foraging trips into the SHTF cities-
How many hours, on an average day, do you spend watching TV and movies? I am curious about this.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
How many hours, on an average day, do you spend watching TV and movies? I am curious about this.
Just an hour or two, it depends what's on..:)
For examp, I recently watched the film 'Area 51' about some kids who break into the place, what could possibly go wrong?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51_(film)

And a few days before that I watched 'In Fear' about a young couple who were lost in some spooky woods at night..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Fear

And before that I watched 'The Ritual' about 4 pals who took a shortcut through a dark forest in Sweden..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ritual_(2017_film)

PS- As survivalists, I'm sure we PF members get fun from watching people making bad decisions and feel like yelling at the screen as situations arise- "NO DON'T DO THAT!"

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
Kind of like teen slasher movies?

Sort of, but between you and me I don't care if noisy kids get butchered, it serves 'em right..:)

Even adults sometimes deserve what they get, for examp in 'Rescue Dawn' Bale and his chum are trying to escape from behind enemy lines in SE Asia and THROW AWAY THEIR RIFLES because "they're too heavy to carry" (you couldn't friggin make it up!)
So when they're later cornered by angry commie villagers (below) they haven't a prayer..:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
No no..not at all old chap. The Lord just meant us to be omnivores like bears and pigs etc. Rule breaking aint nice.
Sorry, I've just realised I'm not a carnivore (pure meat-eater) like I said earlier, but am an omnivore (eats meat AND veg) just like HE intended..:)

God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

Paul said- "Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience sake; for "the earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness" (1 Corinthians 10:25-26)

After all, He designed our squishy bodies so he must know what's best for them..:)

41 - 60 of 66 Posts