Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
If they commit fraud, what will happen, in your opinion?
The frauds committed by Clinton and Obama ended in zero action so I don't suspect that any other D.C. frauds will be dealt with either. Too much bribe money being handed out. Too much "dirt" on each other. The corruption runs deeper than the Atlantic Ocean and spread as far and wide. Who in D.C. has the gonads to put these traitors in shackles? Not a one!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Great idea, I sure like the way that Kristi Noem governs, so much so, that we have narrowed down our 2nd home to be in South Dakota or Wyoming.

Regardless, I'd rather she stay in SD and fight the good fight for the Great Mt Rushmore State. She goes to DC, there is a good chance that the sewer dwellers will get to her like they have everyone else.

As far as Pence, I agree. He seems like a nice guy, wears his Christianity on his sleeve, but he is a career politician and what has he ever really done for We The People? As far as I can tell, Pence is part of the sewer dwelling DC crowd.

(Note; I have stopped using the word Swamp to describe these evil bastards. If you've ever spent some time in the swamps of Louisiana, South Alabama, Florida and East Texas you'll see what a beautiful eco-system it is. DC is the SEWER.)
I've done some fishing in some awesomely beautiful swamps of Missouri. You're right ... let's not dirty the word "swamp" by tying it to D.C. The very term "Washington D.C." is putrid enough on its own.

I, too, have been considering a move to one of the most free and conservative states in the USA. I'm currently in Utah which isn't bad but with the influx of California liberals who are fleeing the very places they ruined with their ideology and votes, I'm afraid their cancer will soon spread here as well.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
The frauds committed by Clinton and Obama ended in zero action so I don't suspect that any other D.C. frauds will be dealt with either. Too much bribe money being handed out. Too much "dirt" on each other. The corruption runs deeper than the Atlantic Ocean and spread as far and wide. Who in D.C. has the gonads to put these traitors in shackles? Not a one!!
There was one.

·
Registered
743 Posts
There was one.
He certainly talked the talk and perhaps had the right intentions but if he REALLY wanted to bring justice to those criminals he would have hired a fire-brand from OUTSIDE the D.C. quagmire. Instead, he placed two RINOs (one after the other) in charge of the "Justice" department and a RINO in charge of the FBI. There are plenty of honest, high-integrity law enforcement types combing the countryside but all they were allowed to do is watch (from the sidelines) as NOTHING got done.

Trump kept many, many promises but the biggest promise (in my opinion) that was NOT kept was the promise to "drain the swamp." I don't think a thimble's worth of mud was removed.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Too bad Pelosi isn't in line to be VP if it were true. That would make an quick and easy way to get rid of her in three weeks.
Another way to get rid of her quickly would be to pour holy water on her head and hold a cross to her face. It worked in the movies.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Trump kept many, many promises but the biggest promise (in my opinion) that was NOT kept was the promise to "drain the swamp." I don't think a thimble's worth of mud was removed.
The deep state has been forming since before The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution's ink dried.

Ask yourself....

If you knew the police chief in your town was involved in nefarious activities and you hired a prosecutor to take your case to court and found out not one soul was interested in justice, except those who also knew the Chief was a dirtbag....the case was dismissed....and upon further investigation, you found out the prosecutor was the judges step-son and the judge himself has been under investigation in the past for nefarious activities.....how far do you think your case is going to get?

Multiply that by 10,000.

·
Registered
743 Posts
There is so much mud that it's impossible to notice a difference. Could anyone else have done better?
Nobody else would have even tried but I honestly think that Trump could have done better if he had tried harder. He was an outsider who upset the apple cart. He should have brought in other outsiders who would have aggressively investigated the various crimes and coup attempts and who would have made a real dent in "the works" if only they were in a position to do so.

I do believe that Trump's intentions were in the right place but was naïve as to just how "deep" the "state" really is. I'm still hoping he gets a second chance and that this time he makes "the swamp" his top priority.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The deep state has been forming since before The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution's ink dried.

Ask yourself....

If you knew the police chief in your town was involved in nefarious activities and you hired a prosecutor to take your case to court and found out not one soul was interested in justice, except those who also knew the Chief was a dirtbag....the case was dismissed....and upon further investigation, you found out the prosecutor was the judges step-son and the judge himself has been under investigation in the past for nefarious activities.....how far do you think your case is going to get?

Multiply that by 10,000.
I agree that Trump won't get far in today's courts of law but he did have the power to fire a LOT more people than he did. As the Chief Executive over the "Justice" department I simply believe he could have ousted lots more of dirty insiders, RINOs, and Obama appointees than he did. Completely revamp the department from the inside out. Appoint patriots to the top positions in the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc.

Maybe after replacing bad personnel, they could do a proper and thorough investigation of Obama, Biden, Clinton and their lowlife associates.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I agree that Trump won't get far in today's courts of law but he did have the power to fire a LOT more people than he did. As the Chief Executive over the "Justice" department I simply believe he could have ousted lots more of dirty insiders, RINOs, and Obama appointees than he did. Completely revamp the department from the inside out. Appoint patriots to the top positions in the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc.

Maybe after replacing bad personnel, they could do a proper and thorough investigation of Obama, Biden, Clinton and their lowlife associates.
He would have to find a lot of fearless people. Most people are concerned about having an unfortunate accident or worse, that a family member has one.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I think a second term would have helped tremendously.
There are only so many hours in a day.

·
Registered
743 Posts
He would have to find a lot of fearless people. Most people are concerned about having an unfortunate accident or worse, that a family member has one.
True! Similar to the risks our Founders took when standing against their version of King George Soros and his band of Democrat Red Coats.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I look at these public servants and judges somewhat through the same lens as I do a soldier.

We ask both to take an oath to defend the Constitution, freedom and liberty, knowing full well the soldier may die in the process.

I think judges should be made aware of that same commitment. If you can't. don't take the oath.

I FULLY expect the Supreme Court justices to risk life and limb to protect and honor the Constitution. Yeah some lowly appellate judge...not so much. But when you reach the federal level....absolutely.

·
Super Moderator
8,587 Posts
I look at these public servants and judges somewhat through the same lens as I do a soldier.

We ask both to take an oath to defend the Constitution, freedom and liberty, knowing full well the soldier may die in the process.

I think judges should be made aware of that same commitment. If you can't. don't take the oath.

I FULLY expect the Supreme Court justices to risk life and limb to protect and honor the Constitution. Yeah some lowly appellate judge...not so much. But when you reach the federal level....absolutely.
Part of the problem is that soldiers aren't offered big sums of money to affect their job.

Have you noticed that all career politicians retire multi-millionaires? Barry was a teacher and community organizer, short time state senator and a one term US senator. He is now worth millions and has several estates across the country.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Part of the problem is that soldiers aren't offered big sums of money to affect their job.

Have you noticed that all career politicians retire multi-millionaires? Barry was a teacher and community organizer, short time state senator and a one term US senator. He is now worth millions and has several estates across the country.
Even the anti-capitalist, Bernie Sanders, owns three expensive homes (at last count) and is worth millions. He rails against "the one-percenters" but would gladly become one if only some special interest group would offer a big enough bribe. He pretends to be "for the little man" but is, in actuality, a Communist Elitist who doesn't give two hoots for the working class. I've read that he's never really held a real job in his life but lives a pretty lavish lifestyle.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts