Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I will be doing a lot of "lite camping" this year, and if anyone is looking for a place in NM, we have some great places..
navajo lake has awesome camp grounds, with a marina and boat rentals..water is cold as hell until late april, but I have swam in the lake on an Easter Sunday, years ago, and I love cold water.....BRRRRRRR>>> No shooting.
The dunes is 2 miles from walmart, lots of off road trails and washes, but is federal BLM land, so no shooting., but there are "local shooting areas" close.
I hope to have some family camping and some "simulated" grab and go camping trips, anyone need anything from Northern NM let me know...
Obviously, there are millions of other NM places, i just havent been there yet..

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M.R. man that sounds awesome. I trust you 50+ guys would have a cellphone and someone would have a prearrainged route to keep track of you, obviously, being seasoned, you know this..
And, that ZENNI site is awesome, just ordered a pair of glasses for 20$, shipped, and if I like them, will order more. just testing the water, but they seem legit. Thanks. be safe, have fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts