Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I will be doing a lot of "lite camping" this year, and if anyone is looking for a place in NM, we have some great places..
navajo lake has awesome camp grounds, with a marina and boat rentals..water is cold as hell until late april, but I have swam in the lake on an Easter Sunday, years ago, and I love cold water.....BRRRRRRR>>> No shooting.
The dunes is 2 miles from walmart, lots of off road trails and washes, but is federal BLM land, so no shooting., but there are "local shooting areas" close.
I hope to have some family camping and some "simulated" grab and go camping trips, anyone need anything from Northern NM let me know...
Obviously, there are millions of other NM places, i just havent been there yet..

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
Same applies up here in Northern Ontario. I have a cool hike planned this summer up to some old ghost towns and an old military base. If you are up for a 300km hike in June July or Early August message me. Should be about a week.

Currently banned from the US so no NM for me. No I'm not a criminal border people just said I intended to live and work in the US (which isn't the case)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I have a Virginia buddy coming out this spring (we grew up together in Montana), our plan is to do a 60 mile trek from random SHTF spot with our get home bags to home. Our only requirements are to not walk on a road and travel only at night, it should be a lot of fun for a couple of 50+ guys. He has 13 acres free and clear in my area and will be moving here this year after a great career working computers, sorry if I told you who he works for he would be pissed.

Now THAT is a vacation to remember

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M.R. man that sounds awesome. I trust you 50+ guys would have a cellphone and someone would have a prearrainged route to keep track of you, obviously, being seasoned, you know this..
And, that ZENNI site is awesome, just ordered a pair of glasses for 20$, shipped, and if I like them, will order more. just testing the water, but they seem legit. Thanks. be safe, have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts