Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked around and not a single can or cases of water or let alone a flash light. He doesnt realize you may survive , then what. Heck it could be power-outage or natural disaster.
Told him to get some cases of water and some canned goods. If emergency happens the stores and supplies will be gone in a matter of hours if not 1-2 days. My mother already has canned goods and food and supplies and i even bought her emergency radio and some laterns with solar and battery.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Could be other reasons he's going to give up. Health, financial etc that you don't know about. Maybe he just doesn't care anymore..

I don't really care to try and continue if nukes start going off. Had a great life and death doesn't sound so bad. Coming no matter what I do. Why suffer to the bitter end??

·
Super Moderator
9,514 Posts
I understand the giving up at some point. I just hope when I give up, I'll be able to get my supplies to someone who can actually use them.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I looked around and not a single can or cases of water or let alone a flash light. He doesnt realize you may survive , then what. Heck it could be power-outage or natural disaster.
Told him to get some cases of water and some canned goods. If emergency happens the stores and supplies will be gone in a matter of hours if not 1-2 days. My mother already has canned goods and food and supplies and i even bought her emergency radio and some laterns with solar and battery.

Just get him some supplies even if only a couple of weeks worth. At least, he'll have some if natural disasters strike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just get him some supplies even if only a couple of weeks worth. At least, he'll have some if natural disasters strike.
i dropped this off at his place yesterday.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
How about asking him if you can store some of your stocks in his house? Tell him you need the space?
Bring cases of water and canned stuffs. Some meds. Tell him he's welcome to help himself to them.
Of course.....those are really for him. :)

They could also be for you, if in case you need to move out from your location, and be with him.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There are a dozen things other than nukes that could happen. You might want to point these out to him,
  • Civil breakdown / riots / crime
  • Drought
  • Earthquake
  • Economic breakdown
  • Famine
  • Flooding
  • Hurricane/Tornado
  • Ice/Snow storm
  • Natural or man-made EMP
  • Pandemic (a real one not a fake "control the people" one)
  • Power / Natural Gas outages
  • Supply chain

1 - 10 of 10 Posts