Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am noticing quite a few more members joining recently from the Carolinas and I know there are at least a few long term members on here from the Carolinas. Just curious how far we all are from each other. Can there be a Carolina convention in our future? A meet and greet? A day at the range?!? I'm about 40 minutes south of Charlotte myself.

Don't be shy now, come out and play~

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'm about 2 hrs from Charlotte in Aiken County.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Any of you Carolinan's wanna' mail me your cheap cigarettes? I can get two cartons there for less than half what I pay for one here...

I know, not supposed to smoke, but I do. It's my only vice. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I'm in Fayetteville, Unless I'm in Virginia Beach, or out of town on a business trip.

and bigdog I will gladly mail you a carton of smokes each week if you want. They are even cheaper on post.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I'm in Fayetteville, Unless I'm in Virginia Beach, or out of town on a business trip.

and bigdog I will gladly mail you a carton of smokes each week if you want. They are even cheaper on post.
My man. We'll touch base brother.

Just for you...

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'm about 30 miles north of the Queen City.

Reactions: Kahlan

·
Registered
988 Posts
In Goldsboro...3 hrs from Charlotte. I'm in there like swimwear...

Reactions: Kahlan

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I'd say a get together somewhere around a State Park or such would be cool.. but maybe not until the Spring. Maybe out towards the west at Chimney Rock or so and then we can include some Tennessee, Georgia, Ky, West Virginia , and Virginia folks as well..about 4 hour drive for me, a 2 hours from Charlotte.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I would travel a few hours to learn something new and have some fun.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I like Caroline, or Caroline, I may change my name

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I will tell you what..If anyone is interested and puts this together I will gladly give a few hours to teach any subjects that anyone requests of me that I know..I never teach what I do not know.... Like Land Navigation or Military related topics, communications techniques, Dead drops, encryption techniques, and of course I will bring my guitar to swoon the single ladies....and Gin....and Scotch....and my sense of humor...late night stories of how I...fill in the blank.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts