Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Bunker no good if you don't defend it

4K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  starsky 
So you assume if one has a state-of-the-art alarm system, they can go to DEFCON 2?

Fail.
That isn't what he said.
Maybe the assumptions on behalf of others are getting in the way of actual discussion.
Just a thought...

You're right.... Just like the assumptions everyone is making about what I'm saying.
The only things you've said are assumptions about what others have said or think.
Try being a bit more clear on your point. That might be more productive.

Like editing quotes?
Just an old BPH habit I've picked up over time... ;)
Thought you'd appreciate it. And you did confirm my fix was correct.

So... now that everything is cleared up, how about sharing your opinion on the thread topic.

I have. Or have you not noticed?

But someone liked to edit it to say something else.

Since that one person insists on pulling out enough spikes to send this thread off the rails, I think I'll just leave it before the train ends up sidways in the right-of-way.
No, I have not noticed.
I guess everyone assumes this guy has a bunker and has nothing better to do than defend it.
I assume everyone here assumes anyone with a bunker to be at DEFCON 1 all the time.
So you assume if one has a state-of-the-art alarm system, they can go to DEFCON 2?
It looks like you only posted what other people assumed to be true. You never mentioned what you believe to be true about the bunker owner.

So, would you like to try again, or rely on your poor excuse for a sloppy exit?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.