Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I personally believe it will be a very hard thing to bug out like a lot of people are planning on doing. It can be done but wont be as easy as people think. Unless you plan to leave at the very first sign of an emergency situation. I also think there are very few places east of the Mississippi River that would be a safe bol. The east is just way too overcrowded and it would be a very short time before people started migrating to the country areas. You also need to think about water. i hear people all the time say they live on a river or near a lake so they will have plenty of water. You have to figure that it would be a very short time before those water sources would be contaminated. There will be raw human waste EVERYWHERE and it will run off into the water supplies so a water purification system of some time is one of the first things people need.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I think the reality is most BOL's in a rural open to the public area will be loaded with people looking for the same. The more unhospitable a place is the less people will be there. From what I've seen of upper Canada though I haven't been there, I'd bet a person could find a good spot. It will be tough, but that's the point why everyone won't be there. You're still going to be better off with a group of like minded people with you for spreading out work, more knowledge and defense, but the farther away from the masses of slugs the better.
One of the reasons I picked the part of Montana we are in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.