Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walking down the street minding his own business when two meat cleaver wielding Muslims shouted Allah Hu Akbar and chopped his head off in front of spectators in broad daylight. One of them said he was sorry that women had to witness it but it happens in his country every day. He claimed that they will never stop until everyone is a Muslim or ruled by Muslims. "We will continue to kill them like they are killing us" was another comment.

Police showed up and shot the offenders but they evidently survived. Too bad. When will the United Kingdom allow law abiding citizens to defend themselves? This is a prime example of: When seconds count Police are only minutes away. I wonder what may have happened if they did this in broad daylight in...say.......Dallas? ::redsnipe::

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I know what would have happened in Dallas. I just can't imagine that people aren't allowed to defend themselves in the UK. How crazy is that?

As for Muslims killing until everyone is Muslim or ruled by Muslim - same thing. In the name of "religion", of course. They remind me of a Tasmanian Devil on crack. All they do is fight, eat and sleep . In that order.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Tragic indeed.Peaceful religion my ass.

And excuse me for not being up to speed with the UK's personal defence laws.I do know the people are gunless,but are they allowed to protect themselves in any way?Like carrying a knife and learning how to defensively use it,for example?

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is illegal to carry any weapon in the United Kingdom for self defense. (They suggest you learn martial arts) Ummmm....No.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It only took 20 minutes for the Police to arrive and the suspects actually waited for them to arrive. I'm so thankful that in this country I can carry my Kimber CDP Pro II wherever I go.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

"You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone's hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers."

·
Super Moderator
9,072 Posts
Hey, Piers Morgan do have any new thoughts about the total gun ban of your fellow Brits so they can't defend themselves now. I doubt it. You can't fix stupid, can you!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where's that from Alterego? Not the Qur'an is it?

·
Registered
492 Posts
You won't see that happen in TEXAS because payback is a mother-------. What goes around comes around and the comes around is usually worse than the goes around.

punch (doesn't dial 911)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Why do these incidents continue to surprise people? 9/11, Ft Hood, the London subway, Spain, Boston, etc. etc. etc. They are Muslims. Killing for fun is what they do. It is NOT a religion of peace, nor is it a religion of war. In war there is honor in not intentionally targeting innocents. I sometimes wonder if Islam even qualifies as a religion at all. Islam is more of a cult of personality dedicated to cowards and violence, nothing more. In their own words they worship death. At this point in history, we either understand that fact or succumb to it.

They want to blow themselves up; we want to blow them up. You would think we would get along better...

·
Registered
285 Posts
. . . They want to blow themselves up; we want to blow them up. You would think we would get along better...
I would think that their numbers would decrease but they multiply like rats. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm beginning to wonder if, maybe, ethnic cleansing is not so bad after all. Islam - one of the many faces of Satan.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I wonder if Muslims say to each other about their kids, "Oh yes they blow up so fast!" :roll:

You can always spot a car driven by a Muslim just by looking at the bumper stickers.

My other car is a bomb

This vehicle makes wide right turns into buildings

Allah is my co-pilot

My other car is a flying carpet.

I'd rather be Jihading.

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the World Trade Center

Keep honking. I am rewiring.

Visualize World Jihad

0 to KABOOM in .2 seconds.

Support our suicidal extremists

My 12-year-old can blow up your honor student

In case of Jihad this car will be exploded

What part of ULLULULULULULULU did you not understand? - Allah

72 Virgins or Bust!

Martyrs do it like it's their last time

My kid and YOUR money go to Gitomo Bay.

I'm Muslim but you're ugly and I can blow myself up

Baby Terrorist On Board

If you can read this, there's a car bomb in the trunk.

After I pray, I slay.

Proud parent of Suicide Bomber!

A terrorist is my co-pilot

Fatah you looking at?

Don't blame me, I voted for Saddam

Honk if you Beat your Wife

If the van is a rockin Allah will soon be knockin

Driver carries only $20 worth of C4

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
There's a headless body in the street and the two ranting knifemen are still at the scene, yet people are just hanging nonchalantly around as if they're at a Village Fete!
I can just imagine what the muslim world says when they see the pics- "Aieee! the Limey infidels are too dumb to be scared so how can we ever beat them?"

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am reconsidering letting hubby do concealed carry. I would be a lot more secure about it if he just didn't keep losing his keys.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Guys check this out. I saw this about an hour ago and yeah...pretty convincing hoax but it's probably a hoax. The guy with the phone cam isn't scared of this ape? This guy just walks up to the camera? Tell me in what world that happens. They behead a man in full view of the public, and he doesn't bleed? NO blood on the shirt, ground anywhere but on the attacker's hands? Then the old lady comes by and it suddenly cuts? Then these apes WAIT to be taken in when they could have cheesed it and probably got away knowing UK police? At the very least hid and gone on the lamb? Tell me ladies and gents, what the hell world did this happen on? Because it isn't one I live on. Beheaded people refusing to bleed? Killers unwilling to run, just sit there and be taken in? What the hell was that old lady doing, people near there would have shouted her back. The guy apologizes to some woman after friggin taking a guy's head off? Dude this smells of a rat.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Why do these incidents continue to surprise people? 9/11, Ft Hood, the London subway, Spain, Boston, etc. etc. etc. They are Muslims. Killing for fun is what they do. It is NOT a religion of peace, nor is it a religion of war. In war there is honor in not intentionally targeting innocents. I sometimes wonder if Islam even qualifies as a religion at all. Islam is more of a cult of personality dedicated to cowards and violence, nothing more. In their own words they worship death. At this point in history, we either understand that fact or succumb to it.

They want to blow themselves up; we want to blow them up. You would think we would get along better...
Ok, I don't want to distract much but this isn't true, in real war all the people are the enemy and until the end of WW2 all nations waged war on both the troops and the civilians.

The USA fire bombed the bat crap out of both European and Asian cities with the sole purpose of inflicting mass casualties in WW2. Women, children, factory workers, farmers, war really was hell back then.

So I reject the reasoning that targeting civilians is somehow dishonorable, the truth is that to actually defeat our enemy we need to literally bomb them ALL back to the stone ages. As long as we act like ALL Muslims are not the enemy then we are destined to lose.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Ok, I don't want to distract much but this isn't true, in real war all the people are the enemy and until the end of WW2 all nations waged war on both the troops and the civilians.

The USA fire bombed the bat crap out of both European and Asian cities with the sole purpose of inflicting mass casualties in WW2. Women, children, factory workers, farmers, war really was hell back then.

So I reject the reasoning that targeting civilians is somehow dishonorable, the truth is that to actually defeat our enemy we need to literally bomb them ALL back to the stone ages. As long as we act like ALL Muslims are not the enemy then we are destined to lose.
Point taken. You are correct. The only good Muslim is the one that is dead.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts