Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Sounds great, but we will see what the rest of the government does, he's only got a few people in congress that truly agree with him.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sad but if a straw can break a camels back..... get where i am going with this... It only takes one pebble to start a ripple and soon the glassy smooth surface is broken by wave after wave... we need to be that wave.. get it

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Do we have to wait for someone who hasn't sinned to throw the first stone?
If not I suggest the first stone should be aimed at getting government back under the control of the constitution - Vote Libertarian!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
sad but if a straw can break a camels back..... get where i am going with this... It only takes one pebble to start a ripple and soon the glassy smooth surface is broken by wave after wave... we need to be that wave.. get it
I won't argue the point but I'm not going to sit and wait for the government to fix it's self either. I will vote but have no faith that much good will come of it, there is just to much money floating around to buy the votes they need to win. I with you to a point but if it doesn't get better soon (I don't think it will) then I will stop wasting time voting. Talking with politicians is a complete waste of time now so I say we have limited time to correct the problem before all rights become privileges to be bought, the 2nd amendment is being bought now along with the first amendment, you need permits many times to do either. Once those become totally by permit then all the rest of our rights mean nothing, it's coming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.