Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm a beginner prepper. Starting to look for a bug out in Northern California. Looking for a sustainable location within a prepper community.
Any ideas? Or better yet areas I should avoid or focus on? Thanx!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Southern Nevada. Sorry, can't help on the Northern California question, but sure you will fined some kindred folks just by doing a little networking here. Just getting started myself advancing from just simple stock piling ammo and a few grocery items to putting a plan to gather. Have gotten a lot of info from those who do serious postings.

·
Super Moderator
9,179 Posts
Welcome from Texas. There are other CA people here too. This is a forum with lot's of good people and information..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome! I have been stocking up on food and random gadgets for a few months. Hoping to get some good ideas from this forum. Maybe a focus for a bug out location.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum gald to see you have come over to the "dark side" and joined us here. Good for you on the preping. Sounds like you have hit the ground running. Just keep at it. A little here and a little there, it all adds up quickly, especially if you go about it in an organized fashion. The journey of a thousand miles starts with just a foot step. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome from Montana!I was born in Concord,CA,and left there when I was 20.I used to really like to visit My Grandfather in Burney falls,and it was like visiting a different world,but I imagine a lot has changed since then.The"northerners"didn't care much for"South California",and were trying to break off and become a new state at the time.

·
Administrator
14,853 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 18 of 18 Posts