Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One nuance of all this B.S.
I see full grown adults.
By them selves walking back county roads, riding in a car by themselves. Out in there yard when you drive by. Wearing a mask.
These people are clearly dangerously influenced by the hysteria. Our government officials and news agencies should be ashamed of themselves but they are not. Believe me our government agencies make a professional study of what percentage of those that comply, what works and what does not work when implementing sudo policy.
Think, analyze, you are being manipulated through fear mongering.

What worked in Germany by the Nazi regime is being employed here. And some of you, enough of you, are reacting as prescribed.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Called public education. You first deprive students of the chance to develop critical thinking skills. You then substitute that part of education with agenda. And other areas of education and laced with indoctrination. You then add to that Unions in the work place that enforce a one way of thinking approach. Add in Government workers that know full well you must fall in line line. You have taken control.

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
Good critical thinking and very accurate. Kudos.

However it goes against the narrative and you will now need to report to reeducation camp number 109 comrade. ;)

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Oh and those of us shown not to comply or ignore directives will be marked for re education.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Back in February I began following/monitoring/noting how our country, at all levels, reacted to all things Coronavirus. Fortunately, keen observers now have A LOT of information to be applied when something truly dangerous comes calling.

·
Super Moderator
6,395 Posts
I see full grown adults.
By them selves walking back county roads, riding in a car by themselves. Out in there yard when you drive by. Wearing a mask.
These people are clearly dangerously influenced by the hysteria. Our government officials and news agencies should be ashamed of themselves but they are not. Believe me our government agencies make a professional study of what percentage of those that comply, what works and what does not work when implementing sudo policy.

What worked in Germany by the Nazi regime is being employed here. And some of you, enough of you, are reacting as prescribed.
I will admit, they had me duped. When I saw Wuhan and Italy, I was truly afraid. They've manipulated the hell out of this thing. I just want things to go back to normal, people to go back to work and school. and church.

·
Super Moderator
9,729 Posts
I see full grown adults.

Don't take it as a negative but as a positive. These people are saving you the trouble of weeding through and finding out who is stupid.

#GlassHalfFull

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I saw this guy and a woman driving a little 4 door, guy was wearing arm length disposable plastic food service gloves , long sleeve shirt, face mask AND face shield. Lady was wearing similar, but had a hair bonnet on too. Instead of the food line gloves she had yellow rubber dish gloves on.

I have seen so much stupidity lately I'm fairly certain preppers had it dead-on from the outset. EMP? I have been vocal about placing no stock in it. SHTF? Sure, it's outside. WROL? Check. Police are standing down. TEOTWAWKI - I'll let you know sounds a little closer these days.

Seriously it's like a friggin movie. This is science fiction-level cult shit. It's not even about the guy who died, that was done some hours into the riots. They're like screw that guy. If you look at anything on their facebook page it's TRUMP PENCE OUT NOW. The funeral for that guy got like 10 minutes of airtime. Masters are behind all this. Masters and their puppets.

I saw it myself, was going for some food and noticed that both corners of the intersection had been set up for protesters with cooler and bottles of water in dollar store laundry baskets. While waiting for my order we all saw a guy nearby get pulled over by this cop, like stop right there right in the road NOW!

Kid got scared, his buddies got scared, cop comes all hunkered down alongside the car and you could see- get out of the car guy waves his left hand. He's stepping closer. Kid (19 or so) shouts something in a freaked out shriek and he gets pissed.

OUT OF THERE NOW big guy in the blue shirt opens up the door, flings his seatbelt off (he's obviously done this before) PULLS this pencil neck hoodie kid out by an arm and he starts shrieking. Full on baby mode, repeated shrieks he goes limp the cop picks him up by the WINDPIPE! His hysterical cries cease.

Bam, cuffs. Two more units show up. Guys jump out just as he's stuffed into the back. Other two cops are right off the adrenaline crazy train, hands on sidearms. The people behind me are honking and cheering. I hit my PA "I bet you a hundred bucks his name is Skylar or Austin" and I hear this fit of laughter from these black folk behind me, even the big cop cracked a smirk as they were getting the rest out.

I sat there for like five minutes waiting for them to come out the side door but it was damn hilarious this white pencil-neck kid dangling from this cop's thumbs and fingers that put the fire under his ass right out. His buddies were all similar idiots, felt sorry for the girl but then again that's just an instinct. Apparently the past week has cops pretty much on edge and they know something we don't. Probably a democrat and or suoros funded covert op.

You know what else? I don't hear the term "conspiracy theories" tossed around much these days. Remember like in 2012? We were "looneys, tin foil hats" they were making parody shows about us. with handpicked idiots.

Boy they got real quiet all of a sudden. So did the gun control guys.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Seriously it's like a friggin movie. This is science fiction-level cult shit. It's not even about the guy who died, that was done some hours into the riots. They're like screw that guy. If you look at anything on their facebook page it's TRUMP PENCE OUT NOW. The funeral for that guy got like 10 minutes of airtime. Masters are behind all this. Masters and their puppets.
Who are the masters? I heard this somewhere on the web before Black Masters or Dark Masters right? I'm trying to understand what is really going on here.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I will admit, they had me duped. When I saw Wuhan and Italy, I was truly afraid. They've manipulated the hell out of this thing. I just want things to go back to normal, people to go back to work and school. and church.
I wouldn't call it duped, I'd call it observant about what is going on. I think most of the world was overly concerned in the early days. We didn't know what to expect and the news coming out of Italy was pretty scary. HOWEVER, as we learned more, it got less scary and as things open up, the cases continue to drop. This isn't the end of the world. Government, get of my way now.

I did laugh at the guy I saw yesterday wearing blue nitril gloves while driving his car by himself. WTF does he think he is protecting himself from?

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
I still have to laugh when I look over and see a guy driving all alone in his car wearing his mask and gloves. Dumbass, he is more likely to die in his car in a crash then the China bug.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts