Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I do my own tune-ups. My wrist strap is a piece of camo rope. It doesn't take much, just that you know your bow won't fall when you hold your hand open.

Now, I have to go up in the attic for the bow, arrows and target. I just bought 6 Fred Bear broadheads NIPackage for $2, and they needs arrows.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
That's awesome! I'm all about Guns, But i have to say, a Bow in a LOT of situations would be better! My oldest has been begging for one. we tld her when we can afford one she'll get it! (she's 12)
Any great post!
There are a lot of used bows out there now. A lot of folks are switching to Crossbows, so a used bow will be cheaper than they used to be.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
That's how I learned, I paid the tech enough times to figure it out. I just shoot when and however long I want to now. I know more that most of the techs at the big box stores.

Butt some of the AHoles just are about making $$$$ and will screw you over anyway they can. Find one you can trust and you'll be golden, maybe bring some java and coffee cake for a bribe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.