Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
You just proved my point. You’d rather see them get off than possibly have their past cases looked into, why? If everything was done right nothing would change with a past case. That just smells of coverup. Let’s use the cop out of Florida who was planting drugs on traffic stops just to arrest people, would you agree that any past drug arrests he made should be reviewed to ensure no other innocent people were involved, or should any prior arrests not be reviewed and have possible innocent people in jail, with criminal records, etc (one person even lost custody of their kids) over a wrongful arrest?
Pedophiles are a group all by themselves and deserve all we can do for them. Second the decision on what to do to them was not up to me. I do know that a forensic team did review both officers computers both government and personal and the agencies making up the task force reviewed every case they were involved with before a decision to reopen or keep closed was made.

So is the system broken or can it correct itself. I think the latter.

But don't brand all cops by the actions of a few. That would be like condemn everyone who flys the Gadsden flag by your actions

Reactions: inceptor

· Registered
61 Posts
I haven’t condemned every cop but I’ve said multiple times the system is broken and needs to be fixed, but yet apparently doing that is “ brand all cops by the action of a few” there’s a lot that we could do to fix the broken system but anytime someone brings it up, it automatically makes them a cop hater, liberal, etc etc etc. A great example a local cop and the department here caught a lot of grief from other officers from stopping and writing a ticket to an office duty officer from New York for driving 71 in a 45 in his personal car on vacation. Cops bashing a cop for enforcing the law says we shouldn’t have to follow the laws we enforce and are above the law. Would you agree that is a bad image?

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I haven’t condemned every cop but I’ve said multiple times the system is broken and needs to be fixed, but yet apparently doing that is “ brand all cops by the action of a few” there’s a lot that we could do to fix the broken system but anytime someone brings it up, it automatically makes them a cop hater, liberal, etc etc etc. A great example a local cop and the department here caught a lot of grief from other officers from stopping and writing a ticket to an office duty officer from New York for driving 71 in a 45 in his personal car on vacation. Cops bashing a cop for enforcing the law says we shouldn’t have to follow the laws we enforce and are above the law. Would you agree that is a bad image?
Of course he broke the law - in this case a crime of reckless driving punishable by up to a year in jail. Course if he badged me he's getting the summons. And yes I've arrested a judge and wrote the town attorney a summons. But that's me. Now do I know the whole story on your case? Nope. I can tell you that one Saturday I stopped a vehicle that had almost caused two head on collisions. Guy gave off a very distinctive odor. Failed all of the field sobriety tests. Blew 0.00. he was a diabetic who hadn't eaten. Did I write him? No. We left his car at the curb and drove him home where he could get something to eat and get his blood sugar right.

It sounds as though you May not be fully versed in how the commonwealth system of justice works

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Too late. The FBI has deemed the Gadsden flag a terrorist symbol.
Well I guess that settles it eff's a terrorist because he identify. With that flag. Along with a good number of folks King George the third branded as rebels

· Registered
61 Posts
Of course he broke the law - in this case a crime of reckless driving punishable by up to a year in jail. Course if he badged me he's getting the summons. And yes I've arrested a judge and wrote the town attorney a summons. But that's me. Now do I know the whole story on your case? Nope. I can tell you that one Saturday I stopped a vehicle that had almost caused two head on collisions. Guy gave off a very distinctive odor. Failed all of the field sobriety tests. Blew 0.00. he was a diabetic who hadn't eaten. Did I write him? No. We left his car at the curb and drove him home where he could get something to eat and get his blood sugar right.

It sounds as though you May not be fully versed in how the commonwealth system of justice works
You haven’t answered my question, in fact you deflected from answering. That’s great that’s what you did, but out of one there’s more than likely 10 who turn a blind eye, and a few who would still charge the diabetic, seen that first hand. Another good example, a ex friend of mine became a state cop., wrecked his patrol car and totaled it. I asked another cop I know a hypothetical if a cop wrecks his car what happens and his exact words were “what accident “ wink. I mean we can’t have two different justice systems and not expect there to be peace and harmony when we treat one group differently than the rest of the country. I can’t count on one hand how many personal vehicles I’ve seen with the police dept tags on them that just blow by you on the highway Ike your sitting still. So yep me, since I don’t understand commonwealth law, what the law is on speeding above the posted speed limit, when it’s allowed and what must be done for emergency vehicles. For the record I’m well trained in emergency vehicle operations.

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
You haven’t answered my question, in fact you deflected from answering. That’s great that’s what you did, but out of one there’s more than likely 10 who turn a blind eye, and a few who would still charge the diabetic, seen that first hand. Another good example, a ex friend of mine became a state cop., wrecked his patrol car and totaled it. I asked another cop I know a hypothetical if a cop wrecks his car what happens and his exact words were “what accident “ wink. I mean we can’t have two different justice systems and not expect there to be peace and harmony when we treat one group differently than the rest of the country. I can’t count on one hand how many personal vehicles I’ve seen with the police dept tags on them that just blow by you on the highway Ike your sitting still. So yep me, since I don’t understand commonwealth law, what the law is on speeding above the posted speed limit, when it’s allowed and what must be done for emergency vehicles. For the record I’m well trained in emergency vehicle operations.
No I did not deflect. Your question was answered. Before one can be helped one has got to want to be helped. So have it your way. If you ever want to learn drop me a pm and I may get back with you in the next century

· Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
11,236 Posts
This derailment, like all others, is riveting to witness.
When will it end?
Nobody knows.

But as you meander your way there, I'll simply remind all involved that we are to treat each other with respect and civility. Attack the argument, not the person.
Carry on.
😉

· Registered
2,696 Posts
This thread got spicy.

There is good cops and there are bad cops. Times are changing and I am waiting to hear about a bad cop screwing someone over and the victim takes him/her out with a deer rifle at his house when his guard is down. It is coming.

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Sadly very true. With everything that is going down in this country it's bound to happen. When it does it will get very ugly with the good being tarred and feathered with the bad. Then you'll have those willing to do the lefts bidding like that cowardly capital cop that shot and killed that unarmed female on 1/6/21. And look how the left has used that event to try and silence their opponents.

Reactions: MaterielGeneral

· Registered
61 Posts
like that cowardly capital cop that shot and killed that unarmed female on 1/6/21.
If she hadn’t been there, followed the law, followed orders, etc etc etc that the right love to preach any other time it happens, she would still be alive. Sorry not sorry she put herself in that position, no one else’s fault but hers. Period. She knowingly broke federal law…

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Trespassing is not punished by summary execution. That's a fact. That cowardly officer's life was never in any danger from her. If his actions were legal then you'd be justified in gunning down anyone who sets foot on your property.

· Registered
61 Posts
Trespassing is not punished by summary execution. That's a fact. That cowardly officer's life was never in any danger from her. If his actions were legal then you'd be justified in gunning down anyone who sets foot on your property.
That’s not the point. Your totally missing the point. Your own signature on here is what happened, or do you not actually believe that if violent crime is to be curbed it’s only the intended victim who can do it? I mean when people are openly and public calling for the hanging of the sitting vice president, then storm the building he’s in, break windows for entry, break down doors, what would your thoughts on their intentions being as a law enforcement officer? A sight seeing tour group?

· Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
11,236 Posts
That’s not the point. Your totally missing the point. Your own signature on here is what happened, or do you not actually believe that if violent crime is to be curbed it’s only the intended victim who can do it? I mean when people are openly and public calling for the hanging of the sitting vice president, then storm the building he’s in, break windows for entry, break down doors, what would your thoughts on their intentions being as a law enforcement officer? A sight seeing tour group?
Applying the motives of some to the group at large is a fine excuse for murder, eh?
Did Babbitt make any such threats? Did the officers standing right next to her in the room ignore such threats?
Or was she only guilty trespassing and committing acts of vandalism?
If she made no threats of violence, she was murdered by a coward who saw an opportunity.

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Applying the motives of some to the group at large is a fine excuse for murder, eh?
Did Babbitt make any such threats? Did the officers standing right next to her in the room ignore such threats?
Or was she only guilty trespassing and committing acts of vandalism?
If she made no threats of violence, she was murdered by a coward who saw an opportunity.
Lordy I couldn't have said this any better. He also tends to dismiss reports of non maga agitators in the crowd egging the crowd on. And there were capitol police holding doors open for folks to enter. Or that the no trespassing type sign was no longer where it had been

· Registered
61 Posts
Lordy I couldn't have said this any better. He also tends to dismiss reports of non maga agitators in the crowd egging the crowd on. And there were capitol police holding doors open for folks to enter. Or that the no trespassing type sign was no longer where it had been
Both of you need a serious review of when deadly force is allowed. As far as “reports of non maga agitators in the crowd” that is hearsay, most of which was disproven. A prime example is people were saying the Q Shaman guy was BLM which was false. Same goes for the police holding the doors open, it’s just a conspiracy theory that people want to believe. I guess you would say it’s perfectly reasonable for a bank robber to rob a bank simply because the teller held the door open? I would expect better from a ex law enforcement officer of 54 years, when it comes to knowing and understanding when and where deadly force is justified, or would you say 90%, if not higher, of officers who use deadly force are cowards?

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Both of you need a serious review of when deadly force is allowed. As far as “reports of non maga agitators in the crowd” that is hearsay, most of which was disproven. A prime example is people were saying the Q Shaman guy was BLM which was false. Same goes for the police holding the doors open, it’s just a conspiracy theory that people want to believe. I guess you would say it’s perfectly reasonable for a bank robber to rob a bank simply because the teller held the door open? I would expect better from a ex law enforcement officer of 54 years, when it comes to knowing and understanding when and where deadly force is justified, or would you say 90%, if not higher, of officers who use deadly force are cowards?
You should really watch the video of her death will post it when I get off shift. There are others pounding on the glass of the door, but if you look closely you can see her just standing there. He points the gun in the direction of the door for several seconds. It is a horrible video.

· Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Why do you guys bother engaging with leftist trolls? It’s a total waste of time. THEY don’t even believe all the bullshit they spout. They are just here to cause trouble. Ignore them and they will scamper back under the rock they came out from under.
You don't think he's a bot?

61 - 80 of 88 Posts