Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
There is a loaded question, I think to find a true answer to that you should start with the Native Americans, after all they were the true citizens here long before anyone else was, especially those from England.

· Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Based on your statements, I’d say you need to be removed…because your ability to separate reality from your world is a threat to all.
A perfect example of a drooling prepper “‘Murica! Guns…”
Funny statement. Dr f illegally funds gain of function research in China that directly results in COVID 19 that kills over five million folks worldwide but you seem to think I have reality issues. Guess again Skippy

· Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
They don't have a number. They'll keep at until we revolt. And that includes Rino's like McConnell, mirkowski, and that moron from Utah. They're all in on it

· Registered
60 Posts
You can't help but notice that no one who is pro-illegal entry into our country is willing to post a number that would finally threaten the sovereignty of OUR nation ..
It’s funny how everyone who’s ancestors came here and took land from the original inhabitants think they have a leg to stand on when it comes to legal immigration…..

· Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It’s funny how everyone who’s ancestors came here and took land from the original inhabitants think they have a leg to stand on when it comes to legal immigration…..
Don't see you volunteering to go back to the old country

· Registered
38 Posts
Guess the new guy doesn't believe in holding folks accountable for their actions.

And the good little weasel face doctor should be number one on the list for helping the illegal gain of function research by the Chinese that gave us COVID 19
I don't know the whole story on that. But Fauci should bare minimum come clean about his involvement in a situation that killed Millions of people, and help us get to the bottom of it. But the cocky weasel was born without a conscience ..It's a birth defect.

· Registered
60 Posts
Don't see you volunteering to go back to the old country
Gee I wonder why, maybe just maybe it’s because world wide the system is broken? And instead of actually doing anything to fix it people just complain like you do? You know when it costs up to or more than 10,000 dollars and 10 years to go through the legal challenge maybe it’s time to say maybe we’re doing something wrong. But then again that would take common sense.

· Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Gee I wonder why, maybe just maybe it’s because world wide the system is broken? And instead of actually doing anything to fix it people just complain like you do? You know when it costs up to or more than 10,000 dollars and 10 years to go through the legal challenge maybe it’s time to say maybe we’re doing something wrong. But then again that would take common sense.
Only fools like the democrats see the system as broken. It was never intended to allow just about anyone to enter. When our country was growing, there was plenty of room for every one that came. But they came with what they brought. No hand outs from the government. But today the left thinks it's fine to let murders in and give them what we don't even give our Vets or retiree's. And just for the record I've worked for the last 54 years within the system doing what could be done to ensure that the right things were done for or to the right people.

Reactions: Lisa93

· Registered
60 Posts
Only fools like the democrats see the system as broken. It was never intended to allow just about anyone to enter. When our country was growing, there was plenty of room for every one that came. But they came with what they brought. No hand outs from the government. But today the left thinks it's fine to let murders in and give them what we don't even give our Vets or retiree's. And just for the record I've worked for the last 54 years within the system doing what could be done to ensure that the right things were done for or to the right people.
For some reason I find your last sentence entirely hard to believe, because it’s well known the system is broken and it’s not just “democrats” that think it is. It’s clear you do as well or else it wouldn’t be a issue you even complain of, but again that would be a common sense thing.

· Registered
60 Posts
Oh and if you are worried about the vets, maybe you should reconsider that statement, especially when republicans Will frequently vote against bills to benefit our veterans.

· Registered
108 Posts
Several times one party has held both legislative house and the presidency and have failed to do anything to address this huge problem. It’s all politics by people who only care about getting re-elected and padding their wallets. The problem is that no politician is interested in doing what needs to be done, only in throwing blame on the other party.

· Registered
34 Posts
So what's your vision of how America survives if we just keep letting anyone into OUR country .. Do you honestly believe that there is no limit to what we can absorb ..Do honesty believe that America is NOT capable of failing ?

· Registered
60 Posts
So what's your vision of how America survives if we just keep letting anyone into OUR country .. Do you honestly believe that there is no limit to what we can absorb ..Do honesty believe that America is NOT capable of failing ?
And do you not think neither party actually doing anything to solve the problem rather than crying and whining about it to get elected by people who believe “this will finally be the year they do something “ isn’t leading us to failure? I mean both sides complain year after year after year and yet don’t lift a finger to actually do anything. They complain year after year after year about the deficit and national spending but yet can’t pass a balanced budget, can’t spend within our means, pass rules and laws that leads to wasteful spending, continue to sink money into projects that have huge budget overruns, way behind schedule, allow things like a normal hammer we can buy at lowes for 10.00 to be sold to the government for 100.00, the DoD and Pentagon holding on to money til the last second then panic buying millions of dollars of things like lobster, 600,000 dollar office chairs (per chair). I mean there is so much wrong that I can almost bet immigrants won’t be what breaks this country. As long as both sides keep shelling out way above what we take in and they keep printing money, it won’t take long before we go to bed and wake up like Kenya when their dollar collapsed and a load of bread skyrockets to 1,000,000.00 overnight. Think it won’t happen here? Why do you think prices are going up? Inflation is because the value of the dollar is sloop lower and lower, it’s not prices of things going up, it’s the amount of money it’s taking to reach the same value it did before. There is a reason our founding fathers created our system to not be a two party ruled system and we’re starting to see why. I’m just sitting back and watching history repeat its self while everyone else has the wool pulled over their eyes….

· Super Moderator
10,184 Posts
I don't think we will survive the way things are. The talk earlier was about illegals. We have laws that need to be followed. There IS a process to come in legally. It takes time and costs money. But, in the same respect, illegals pay thousands for the cartels to get them across the border, then they are home free.

For the average American, break a law, and you will pay the price. Yet in many cities, many crimes are not worth the time to pursue. Theft has increased dramatically. A good example is Target. They announced a multi-million dollar loss estimate for the year due to organized theft rings. In SF, Walgreens was called racists because they shut down a number of stores. People would just walk in and take what they want. Up to $1k, a ticket can be issued, but the police don't even bother. The crime won't be prosecuted.

· Super Moderator
10,184 Posts
And do you not think neither party actually doing anything to solve the problem rather than crying and whining about it to get elected by people who believe “this will finally be the year they do something “ isn’t leading us to failure? I mean both sides complain year after year after year and yet don’t lift a finger to actually do anything. They complain year after year after year about the deficit and national spending but yet can’t pass a balanced budget, can’t spend within our means, pass rules and laws that leads to wasteful spending, continue to sink money into projects that have huge budget overruns, way behind schedule, allow things like a normal hammer we can buy at lowes for 10.00 to be sold to the government for 100.00, the DoD and Pentagon holding on to money til the last second then panic buying millions of dollars of things like lobster, 600,000 dollar office chairs (per chair). I mean there is so much wrong that I can almost bet immigrants won’t be what breaks this country. As long as both sides keep shelling out way above what we take in and they keep printing money, it won’t take long before we go to bed and wake up like Kenya when their dollar collapsed and a load of bread skyrockets to 1,000,000.00 overnight. Think it won’t happen here? Why do you think prices are going up? Inflation is because the value of the dollar is sloop lower and lower, it’s not prices of things going up, it’s the amount of money it’s taking to reach the same value it did before. There is a reason our founding fathers created our system to not be a two party ruled system and we’re starting to see why. I’m just sitting back and watching history repeat its self while everyone else has the wool pulled over their eyes….
I've given up trying to find a reasonably honest politician. They don't exist.

The average society lasts on average of 240 years. We've hit that mark and are on the decline.

Bad times make strong men.
Strong men make good times.
Good times make weak men.
Weak men make bad times.

Wash, rinse and repeat. It seems to be a never ending cycle.

· Registered
60 Posts
I don't think we will survive the way things are. The talk earlier was about illegals. We have laws that need to be followed. There IS a process to come in legally. It takes time and costs money. But, in the same respect, illegals pay thousands for the cartels to get them across the border, then they are home free.

For the average American, break a law, and you will pay the price. Yet in many cities, many crimes are not worth the time to pursue. Theft has increased dramatically. A good example is Target. They announced a multi-million dollar loss estimate for the year due to organized theft rings. In SF, Walgreens was called racists because they shut down a number of stores. People would just walk in and take what they want. Up to $1k, a ticket can be issued, but the police don't even bother. The crime won't be prosecuted.
Crime is a issue, but not in the way most people think. In order for crime to be prosecuted and criminals to be held accountable there must be somewhere for them to go. When you have jails and prisons full of people for things like speeding, bad tags, bad licenses, possession of weed, drunk in public, and all of these other victimless crimes, when someone who steals, assaults, maims, rapes comes along there’s no where to house them long term, that’s why things like that happen. It’s from knee jerk politics who make laws based on a knee jerk reaction. For example, they are still using science from the 1960s that’s been proven incorrect as their basis for keeping weed illegal. Why? Cheap labor. It generates income for the states. Why waste the time going after people when there’s no where to put them?

· Super Moderator
10,184 Posts
Crime is a issue, but not in the way most people think. In order for crime to be prosecuted and criminals to be held accountable there must be somewhere for them to go. When you have jails and prisons full of people for things like speeding, bad tags, bad licenses, possession of weed, drunk in public, and all of these other victimless crimes, when someone who steals, assaults, maims, rapes comes along there’s no where to house them long term, that’s why things like that happen. It’s from knee jerk politics who make laws based on a knee jerk reaction. For example, they are still using science from the 1960s that’s been proven incorrect as their basis for keeping weed illegal. Why? Cheap labor. It generates income for the states. Why waste the time going after people when there’s no where to put them?
Yeah, the prison system is full of bad licensed, speeders and probably parking ticketed folks. Those are huge crimes against society. :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 88 Posts