Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She and her ilk can not keep a civil tongue in their heads.

Too bad they can't be sent packing. Maybe all those who voted for her and her compatriots🦝🦊🐰🐱

Reactions: Maine-Marine

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Traitors deserve nothing better than a public execution by hanging..

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guess the new guy doesn't believe in holding folks accountable for their actions.

And the good little weasel face doctor should be number one on the list for helping the illegal gain of function research by the Chinese that gave us COVID 19

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well we now know we have a liberal troll in our midsts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Guess the new guy doesn't believe in holding folks accountable for their actions.

And the good little weasel face doctor should be number one on the list for helping the illegal gain of function research by the Chinese that gave us COVID 19
I simply pointed out the hypocrisy in your statement. You said and I quote “ She and her ilk can not keep a civil tongue in their heads.” That is something your “side” and “kind” are just as guilty of. If you don’t like the facts I can’t help that.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know for someone to compare what is said by a few folks on the right with the non stop demonize by just about any politician on the left it's like comparing Ronald Reagan to Adolph Hitler. Or Joe Stalin.

And I think comparing Anthony fauci to Joseph mengele is very accurate. A mad doctor conducting horrible experiment on innocent humans without their consent. Especially since he had the willing support of folks like governor Cuomo.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You do realize your last statement proves the point that your just being a hypocrite. If it actually mattered to you you’d wouldn’t try to justify one side doing it because the other does it, but that means you’d have to actually have the moral compass to understand why it’s actually wrong all together, regardless of political ideology. I mean, I can’t begin to imagine why you want to make posts like this, then ignore the other side of the coin. I mean it wasn’t all that long ago the right was calling for the hanging of a sitting vice president, planning the kidnapping of a sitting state governor… Those sound like things a traitor would do, wouldn’t you agree?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I could introduce him to bubba Leroy and Alphonse

·
Registered
287 Posts
You know for someone to compare what is said by a few folks on the right with the non stop demonize by just about any politician on the left it's like comparing Ronald Reagan to Adolph Hitler. Or Joe Stalin.

And I think comparing Anthony fauci to Joseph mengele is very accurate. A mad doctor conducting horrible experiment on innocent humans without their consent. Especially since he had the willing support of folks like governor Cuomo.
Based on your statements, I’d say you need to be removed…because your ability to separate reality from your world is a threat to all.
A perfect example of a drooling prepper “‘Murica! Guns…”

1 - 20 of 69 Posts