Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of and/or participating in it?

This is our second week and I can say that I am very pleased.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've not heard of them sir.
But thanks for the heads up.
I just signed up and hope to save $$$
on fruits and veggies.
I just received 10 cases of quart Ball jars.
Got to fill them up!!!

Appreciate ya!!!

:grin:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically you go to there website Bountiful Baskets and "donate" $15.00 plus $1.50 handling and you get a laundry basket full of fresh fruit and vegetables that equal what you would pay roughly $50.00 in the store for. You cannot pick what you get in the basket and it is a surprise every week. They cut out the middle man and buy in-season fruits and vegetables. They also have add-ons that are different each week (fresh bread, box of tomatoes, box of pears, etc). It is a deal if you are into that sort of thing.

This is last weeks bounty. $16.50 worth
bountiful basket.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Basically you go to there website Bountiful Baskets and "donate" $15.00 plus $1.50 handling and you get a laundry basket full of fresh fruit and vegetables that equal what you would pay roughly $50.00 in the store for. You cannot pick what you get in the basket and it is a surprise every week. They cut out the middle man and buy in-season fruits and vegetables. They also have add-ons that are different each week (fresh bread, box of tomatoes, box of pears, etc). It is a deal if you are into that sort of thing.

This is last weeks bounty. $16.50 worth
View attachment 198
Copy that, I can't get in until Monday but I'm in.
I plan on canning everything I can get my hands on.
I understand I can get three baskets per week.
SWEET!!!!!!!! Plus the add ons. I'll be a canning fool!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Last week I was able to get 20lbs of tomatoes for $12.00. They (the tomatoes) made us 12 quarts of salsa. The bread add-ons are totally worth it. The best bread I have ever had.

ETA: Monday at noon is the order time for the following weekend. Log on as close to noon as you can or all the baskets will be sold out at your location. I have seen locations sell all the baskets in 30 minutes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've been doing BB on and off for a few months now and I've loved it. It's easy to spend a paycheck with them when you see all the nummy stuff they offer. Not all the add-on packs are worth it to me all the time but I've had a few good scores so far. A box of 22 pounds of peaches for 18.50 and spotted a 25 pound box of pommegranetts (never could spell that) for about 20.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts