Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
It seems to me that Muslims have been responsible for more innocent deaths over the last 15 years than guns. Therefore I think we all need to contact our Senators and demand some new measures for "common sense Muslim control". I think we can all agree that "universal background checks" on all Muslims is a good idea. And we need to close the "religious persecution loophole". When the framers wrote the First Amendment there was no way they could have foreseen a time when we would have so many unregistered Muslims running around doing so much damage.

We also need a ban on "high capacity Muslims". There is no reason a city like Detroit needs thousands of Muslims. I think we can all agree on some common sense limits are in order. I was thinking maybe 10.

We are not trying to take away all of the Muslims, just impose some reasonable limits. It's for the children.

<Sarcasm intended>

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
Muslims with bombs. Whoever would have thought that? Religion of peace? Yeah, right.

Reactions: ekim

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I though Bombs were against the law. We need a bill past right now.
Notice how the news agency had no problem suggesting it was white home grown.
But now we know it was Muslims and we have face book posting with his rant about Allah they say NOTHING ?
Nor do they post the rants.

Reactions: ekim

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
I'm sure we are going to hear all about how nobody ever thought they were capable of this, because they were such nice boys.
We, as a people, need to racially profile all young, male muslims. That is the group that is doing all these killings and has been for the last 40 years. Or more. To hell with the whining liberals.
Just call me politically incorrect. And proud of it. And an INFIDEL, to boot!

Reactions: ekim and Inor

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I remember back in the 70's and 80's the liberals were running around telling all of us how the "Soviets love children too". Now for the last 20 years they have been telling us Islam is a "religion of peace". I guess the last 24 hours have kinda shot both of those arguments to hell. Maybe liberals should just admit they are not the best judges of character. The first step to solving a problem is to admit that there is a problem.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I remember back in the 70's and 80's the liberals were running around telling all of us how the "Soviets love children too". Now for the last 20 years they have been telling us Islam is a "religion of peace". I guess the last 24 hours have kinda shot both of those arguments to hell. Maybe liberals should just admit they are not the best judges of character. The first step to solving a problem is to admit that there is a problem.
I always enjoy reading your posts Inor! I think your right on and political correctness needs to stop.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Inor,
I must confess I stole your entire post and put on my Facebook page. That had to be the best I've read in a long time. Thanks!!!
I ment the first one about Muslim control.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Inor,
I must confess I stole your entire post and put on my Facebook page. That had to be the best I've read in a long time. Thanks!!!
Thanks! :grin:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Amazingly Obama and the media are pretending they don't know the bombers motive!
I can tell them the motive right now, the Koran puts them up to it!

[Koran 9.123] "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard against evil"
[Koran 5.51] "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people"

So the Boston bombers must have thought 'Allah' had honored them by placing them in America to 'fight the unbelievers'.
Same with the Fort Hood and Camp Pennsylvania murderers, the killers must have thought Allah had put them among 'infidels' to kill them!

WIKI- "The Fort Hood shooting was a mass murder that took place on November 5, 2009 at Fort Hood, outside Killeen, Texas......Major Nidal Malik Hasan, a 39-year-old U.S. Army psychiatrist killed 13 people.......Hasan is a practicing Muslim.."
Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nidal Hasan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIKI- "Hasan Karim Akbar, a United States soldier murdered two United States Army officers on 23 March 2003 at Camp Pennsylvania, Kuwait, during the United States invasion of Iraq.......He was raised from a young age as a Muslim.."
Hasan Akbar case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hasan Akbar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts