Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
We prepared a place in New Mexico 9 years ago for retirement then the stock market took a dive in 2001 making it impossible to retire. It makes a perfect BOL. I moved to East Texas and am now 23 hours away from the property. A bit too far to go to in an emergency. Plus, due to health reasons I need to be closer to family. The property is located 45 minutes from Grants, NM, south and approx. 2 hrs SW of Albuquerque off of I - 40. It comes with a 40' X 50' Meuller Bldg., insulated with several doors and windows. An apartment had been started in one end on it. The floor needs to be finished inside, dirt work and concrete. Elect, water, phone, is to the building. Access is good most of the year, off a maintained county road. Elevation is approx. 8,000 ft. with pine and juniper trees. It is surrounded by National Forest, Wilderness, and BLM land. I have hunted turkey, deer, elk, and other species near the property.
Lot # 28 is 25 acres of usable property located in the Wildhorse Ranch - Catron County NM. We're asking 79,900 for it all. I can get you pictures and other info if interested. Mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Wolfrem68

1 - 1 of 1 Posts