Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
what you think went down? Drone strike or someone spilled a coke on the control panel?

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Maybe the drone strike caused someone to dribble on the control panel?

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
This can not be Iran has no nukes of any kind yet Obama said so.

Reactions: Irish

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hahahahahaaaaaaa Smitty!!

North Koreans trapped, Iran blowing up, Monkeys into space,. . . Id put my money on drone strike we now how he loves them toys.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Israel does not mess around. They usually let their enemies go 98% with construction and just as the decorator leaves and they call the caterer to plan the ribbon cutting ceremony, they show up and blow it back to the dark ages. They're funny that way. There's a reason why they continue to survive surrounded by their enemies. Whoever blesses them will be blessed and whoever curses Isreal will be cursed.

punch

·
Registered
115 Posts
God this would b great. N if it was a black op by Isreal... Way to go.. Just don't take credit for it, every nation in mid east wants you gone, so no reason to give them any ammo. This, if true, is the best news I've heard lately.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I remember a few years ago the Israelis actually got a computer virus into the program that control the centrifuge used to enrich uranium and it burnt out a bearing causing a fire.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Pretty accurate. I don't know the details but our commander in theif has, through his spox, already stated clearly we have attacked Iran digitally in the techno world. They were bragging of course to show how tough they were, but if Iran attacked back in anyway I'll bet they forget their little forway into messing with another country.

I remember a few years ago the Israelis actually got a computer virus into the program that control the centrifuge used to enrich uranium and it burnt out a bearing causing a fire.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Pretty accurate. I don't know the details but our commander in theif has, through his spox, already stated clearly we have attacked Iran digitally in the techno world. They were bragging of course to show how tough they were, but if Iran attacked back in anyway I'll bet they forget their little forway into messing with another country.

The details are sparse but it is definitely the warfare of the future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts