Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you know of great sales for prepper items for black Friday, post a link!

for the first time I will sit out the sale at the gun range and go have TG with my son and his bride. this will be his 1st time in yrs he wasn't deployed. so I will have to shop on line and would love to buy preps! post up what you know.
I want : food, ammo, medical supplies, 3day back pack,solar oven! what do you hope to score at a bargain?

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
EDIT, not buying anything.

That I'll admit to anyway. I just discovered a government troll trying to get buddy buddy with me.He's been by to shoot and such. Too many red flags and favors being asked that would interest the BATFE and DEA. In fact he may be a member of an Alphabet group.

He knows way to much about me, like asking me to join his prepping compound because of my ***hing experience, pick up a lower for him , sell him reloads,build a FCG for him.

Time to stay away from the 'net

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm spending all my money at the mattress bank. (no - that's not dirty - it means I am REFUSING to spend money on anything not absolutely necessary and instead sitting on cash withdraws.)

·
Registered
855 Posts

That I'll admit to anyway. I just discovered a government troll trying to get buddy buddy with me.He's been by to shoot and such. Too many red flags and favors being asked that would interest the BATFE and DEA. In fact he may be a member of an Alphabet group.

He knows way to much about me, like asking me to join his prepping compound because of my ***hing experience, pick up a lower for him , sell him reloads,build a FCG for him.

Sounds like BATFE trying to get you to make a straw purchase. I'd tell that guy to get the **** away from me, hell I might be tempted to turn him into the BATFE just to see what happens. If he's one of them he'll just disappear into the night.

-Infidel

·
Registered
4,692 Posts

Take him for a long hike. Last thing anyone needs is some basturd digging around looking for anything you might have done that could be be deemed Illegal.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Nothing specific planned, but last year Dick's had a 1/2 price sale on Troy 5.56 carbines. I would never shop at Dick's again, but I have some cash set aside for other sales at other places and who knows what (if anything) will be too good to pass up?

For those who don't know, Dick's agreed to be the exclusive outlet for Troy, who then spent millions of dollars tooling up to produce their excellent AR-15 platform modern sporting rifles. Then Dick's, living up to their name, decided to stop selling "assault rifles". They dumped their Troy stock at nearly cost, which hurt Troy's brand by making them look like a low tier brand. They sold more rifles than they had, took people's deposits, then cancelled all the orders like the slimy weasels they are. I wouldn't set foot in a Dick's Sporting Goods now if the rest of the world was on fire and they were offering free water.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
let me know about #10 cans and life straws. well I don't really have much ammo left cause I go shootin all the time with my girlfriends and kids, and my students use my ammo too. I did score another 410 the other night to replace the one that went missing that day at the range, . so I grabbed a couple of boxes of ammo for it. im going to morrow to pick up another m&p 9 to replace the one that was in the bag with my shotgun and a few other side arms. and I want an m&p 22 as well so it can fit in the same holster!

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
If you know of great sales for prepper items for black Friday, post a link!

for the first time I will sit out the sale at the gun range and go have TG with my son and his bride. this will be his 1st time in yrs he wasn't deployed. so I will have to shop on line and would love to buy preps! post up what you know.
I want : food, ammo, medical supplies, 3day back pack,solar oven! what do you hope to score at a bargain?
I think I found someone here talking about this so I looked it up. I just ordered this, what a great price.

Starter Kit - store.lds.org

·
Registered
559 Posts

Take a couple of pics of them, make notes of when and what they asked and then straight up confront him/her if you still suspect them of being a plant post them at local Gun stores, and turn him into the ATF. if you have doubts tell them they smell like a rat and never deal with them again.

They might not even be an agent but a snitch/plant that is digging to either get a payday or get themselves out of trouble.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Or his brother who is in a domestic dispute issue. I won't be getting close enough to get any pics either. I've PM'ed members of our forum who will pass the knowledge on.

Maybe WalMart will put some goodies on sale :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts