Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I'm sorry that happened to you Leon. This is the stuff I was talking about. If it's like this on Black Friday, imagine the behavior during a SHTF event.
I'm telling you that I would be mincemeat going in there alone. I was barely able to walk from all the people bumping into me and hording the isles. Best scenario I could see is to stay in the FJ, keep an eye out with binoculars or a gun scope and wait till activity died down some time during the early twilight. Other than that, I would ram and breech the doors with a stolen heavy truck like a moving van or a school bus. After the doors were breached, I'd load up the FJ with a guy in each seat and one in the rear with big assault weapons at the ready. I'd go in fast, let them load up and get the hell out of there within ten minutes. Hell, I'd probably have the men take a few potshots as a show of force right away if we saw anyone just to keep them down and under the shelves. A bigger and better armed force will always suppress lesser armed locals, but you would think twice like I am after seeing what were obviously illegal aliens getting up in the face of three county cops at bass pro with no fear of arrest or repercussions. As I was walking out of there, there was a family of about 15 Hispanic men and women confronted with three county cops and none of them spoke a word of English, they were literally roaring in the faces of these cops in Spanish and the cops were really close to drawing weapons on them. You could smell the wet-dog smell of human fear and anger when you went past them. The guy up front doing all the yapping was about 5'3 and reeked of alcohol. As I saw it, the cops cowered down in the face of several blatant law violations including public drunkenness, DUI, shoplifting, going to the terror of the people and even several threat violations including the lead cholo telling the lead cop he would "-" ki you asss, which I would be sent to prison for. I can promise that asshole walked Scot free due to the anti-American administration in this country. Right now they even have the cops scared to do anything lest they face a million dollar lawsuit.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
leon i think your experience was crummy. its too bad people behave that way. During my yrs of inability to protect myself i wasnt inclined to go to events with posible crowds. much less crowd control issues.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts