Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
For anyone interested, bitcoin is dropping rapidly toward the 200 day moving average. That is probably the point to buy back in, if you're so inclined.

View attachment 68457
Mass adoption is coming :) more and more people say that BTC is worth the risk to invest in it. Not long ago I stumbled upon this analysis by an Elliott Wave expert who says that this year we are likely to see another ATH. It can supposedly be 90k or maybe even 100k. Time will tell :) but anyway BTC has a tremendous growth potential, no doubt! On another forum I saw kind of analytics which said "When Bitcoin stays above a new level of $10 - $100 - $1,000 - $10,000 for 100 straight days, it has 10x within the next six months. Bitcoin was above $10,000 for a hundred straight days on November 4th, 2020. Following this model, there are currently 4 months AT MOST before BTC hits $100,000.00 USD per coin. Like all trends, they are eventually proven wrong, however being mathematically based, I think personally, sans/not financial advice, it happens. Best of luck out there!"Time will tell if these guys were right or not. But I have a hunch that these statements make much sense. I believe that cryptocurrency will rule the world in the foreseeable future. There are a lot of indicators for that. When Atomic Swaps are embedded into, say, ZEC or Monero it will mean that cryptocurrency literally becomes unstoppable, my opinion.
Hi again! I don't have a lot of bitcoins and I wouldn't want to lose it. I believe that you should always take care of your funds and do everything to keep them safe. When I started trading cryptocurrency, I decided to go to the site and ask these guys for help. They help me keep my money a secret, that's cool! Now no one can steal them.
You don't own your BTC if you don't have private keys.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The recent story with Robinhood and Reddit shows that we need to change something. Naval Ravikant yesterday posted on Twitter "Countries banning cryptocurrencies are kicking themselves off of the upcoming decentralized Internet.". I can't agree with him more!

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
I am trying to diversify my assets and am thinking of trying out bitcoin. What have your experiences been with it?

Now that you mention it, I know guys who are very picky about the items they buy for "the future," and I don't see any bitcoins. Oh, I guess there are younger guys or new guys that are just investing a few bucks to see if the idea catches on. As for the movers and shakers, but when you say "bitcoin," one of the guys will open his mouth in terror and joke, "What?!! You bit one of your coins?!! Yikes, was it uncirculated silver!"

21 - 25 of 25 Posts