Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been a customer of Midway USA for years now. They can get hard to obtain items because of their buying power, they ship same day, and have excellent customer service.

And once you open an account with them, they send you an e-mail before your birthday giving you a discount on everything they sell. So it works out that you get free shipping using the discount, and if you buy sale or clearance items you can do even better.

Not my birthday yet, but I just placed an order for rifle magazines. They had a limit of two per customer but they were in stock and shipped the same day.

Then today I see some jacka$$ politician talking about reintroducing gun control bills on the U.S. Senate floor. He was claiming that the Dummykrats have two more votes than before and hope to swing some other votes, claiming the Senate will act and forward legislation to the House by the end of the year.

So I am glad I ordered some more mags. One was for hunting, but the others are high-cap mags that still seem to be in jeopardy from the gun control goofballs....

If you have stuff you may need, you might want to make your move....

Just when shelves were starting to have stuff on them.

Get ready - the stampede of panic-buying sheeple is the sound you are hearing off in the distance....

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Magazines will take a huge hit here in CA this year. Once they are done with us the market for them should be good for the rest of you guys. The FEDS I would not worry about - this year.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
As an aquaintance of mine once said not too long ago, never worry about magazines. There are simply millions upon milions of them in the world if you know where to look and the people you ask know who you are. Banning them won't change a thing except being able to pick them up at the LGS.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ripon, I agree. Even if the Senate passes new bans, it won't get through the House.

RfQ, I also appreciate your point. But with the discount and these being available the deal was too good to pass up.

And...well, it is for my birthday....

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I was just advised my 10 pack of P mags shipped. Brownell's has the window 2nd generation P mags for 17.99 each. I have been buying them like crazy. Midway is presently sold out but because of the way they have been during this whole panic they now have my business. I have been buying mt steel and aluminum mags there. Two fine companies with great customer service.

Once Denver has gone over to the dark side later this month Magpul will stop stuffing their stockings and concentrate on the rest of us. YAY!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was just advised my 10 pack of P mags shipped. Brownell's has the window 2nd generation P mags for 17.99 each. I have been buying them like crazy. Midway is presently sold out but because of the way they have been during this whole panic they now have my business. I have been buying mt steel and aluminum mags there. Two fine companies with great customer service.

Once Denver has gone over to the dark side later this month Magpul will stop stuffing their stockings and concentrate on the rest of us. YAY!
I respect Brownell's and MidwayUSA because they did not jack their prices up during the panic.

I also like that they limited mags to 2 per customer to stop gun show profiteers from speculating.

Midway took a magazine order from me awhile back that took months to fulfill but they kept track of my order and shipped the products to me when the supply was back in off the backorders. That earned them a customer for life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts